Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2008-02-03, 11:36 PM   #1
AdultB2B
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Send a message via ICQ to AdultB2B
Way 3 Hosting

I've been meaning to do this post for a while now and today I finally decided to do it. I just want to thank my host, Way 3 Hosting and Chris the owner. I hear all kinds of horror stories about hosting companies and I can tell you personally that they are true. Before Way 3 I had 2 different hosting companies, the first one was way over priced as was the second one. The service of the first one was terrible and the second one was pretty good. Then I went with Chris last year.

Chris at Way 3 has given me amazing service, well beyond the call of duty. He has worked with me on issues at all hours of the night when necessary, as it often is since I am located in Bangkok much of the time. Today he helped me fix a Wordpress problem that nobody could seem to fix and I didn't even ask him to. He's just an outstanding guy with a great company that is reasonably priced and very, very high in quality.

I see many posts about hosting, people looking for the cheapest hosting available, etc. You truly do get what you pay for or in this case, so much more then I was getting from people I was paying so much more.

Thanks Chris for everything you have done up to this point. I will be a client for a very long time.

Adult Site Broker
AdultB2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 01:31 AM   #2
matyko
Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button

Congrats on your happy hosting solution
I've had the same story, but I joined MojoHost some months ago and I feel exactly the same about them what you feel about W3
I will never move to another!

Peace
Old 2008-02-04, 06:28 AM   #3
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
I really like Dunkin Donuts lattes. Mmmm...