Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2006-11-18, 08:12 AM   #1
bitchhound
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

Changing submission email

Hi Guys,

I had a problem with my submission email about six weeks ago which after consultation with the tech people at my supplier I "thought" was finally resolved.

Yesterday I submitted the first site in a while due this problem and some personal problems. I have received very little mail back, confirmations and acceptances etc. so I think that maybe the problem is ongoing and they are not going to be able to sort for me at all. Or that mail is going to prove very unreliable at the least.

I think it may be time to change to a different mail address. Can you tell me the best way to go about this as I know I am supposed to stay with the same mail for my submissions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bitchhound
bitchhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 03:40 AM   #2
japamor
I Love Turkish Delight, they're very moreish.

I'm not sure what your problems with email are. Are you with a free host? Are you actually changing domains?
Old 2006-11-19, 08:46 AM   #3
bitchhound
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

Sorry, maybe I didn't make it quite clear what I need to know.

The mail I am using at the moment is one from my ISP. My problem is that my mail is not getting through to me or to people I am sending mail to. My ISP say there is no problem, or at least they can't find one. This has been a problem now since the middle of September and they have looked into to for me and I thought it was sorted ... it isn't!

I am thinking of changing to use a mail from one of the domains I am submitting from eg: bitchhound@fetishforwomen.com

So my questions are:

How do I change over to that mail without upsetting the linklist owners and getting myself banned/blacklisted?

Do I use that same mail for submitting from my other domain www.kinkyfetishsites.com?

I know these may seem like stupid questions but I really don't want to foul things up for the sake of asking.

Thanks

Bitchhound
bitchhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 11:32 AM   #4
japamor
I Love Turkish Delight, they're very moreish.

Yes, it sounds like you should change.
There shouldn't be any problem with any sensible LL as long as you inform them what's happening. They'll quickly get used to your new email. And yes its best to use the same email, even when submitting from a different domain. Again, let the LL know that although the domain is different, the submitter is the same, known, person.
It all comes down to communication really.