Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2016-02-15, 03:28 PM   #1
ecchi
Banned

Sleepy Monday 15th February (aka Where Is Everybody?)

Where did you all go? No one started a Monday thread today, and Yesterday I was the only person to reply to Cleo's Sunday thread. Is there some really cool two day party somewhere, that everyone except me was invited to? Or have you all been abducted by aliens like on the X Files?

Please write, I is gettin' lonely down here.

Puppy News

In that the puppy is a short haired dog and ancestrally harks from Africa, it was no surprise when he wanted to cut his walk short when he found out how cold it was outside. However it is a major hint as to how bad our weather is, when the husky, who is long haired and ancestrally harks from Siberia and Alaska, decides it is too cold and that he wanted to go home!

Tomorrow the weather forecast is "even colder, with rain". So as soon as I take him out, the puppy will probably borrow my 'phone and call the local Animal Welfare Society!

. . . . . . . .

P.S. In that before he discovered how cold it is outside, the puppy again hid in the office until I opened the front door, then bolted for the elevator, I'm guessing that the housekeeper has still not forgiven him for shitting in the hall. (And she may not have forgiven me for treading it all over the hall carpet either!)

ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-15, 03:41 PM   #2
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

I was in court this morning. As usual, for me whenever the court, police and anything involving authority things does not go well for me. :-/

Sitting here working feeling really tired due to crappy sleep last night and having to get up really early for court.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote