Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > I'm Looking For.......
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-02-25, 04:11 PM   #1
wishmaster
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

host

well this what i'm running into with this host i have because they so many on the same block of i p adderss i am getting back listed for more than one submit a day other and fact is i'm lucky if i do 1 site a week now because of work any how can any one tell me a good host that i might not have this trouble with thank you wish
wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-25, 04:58 PM   #2
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Are you sure they aren't blacklisting you due too many submits from your IP, which is controlled by your ISP? If it's your host's IP, why not have them roll you over to a another server on a different IP block?
Old 2005-02-25, 05:05 PM   #3
twintone
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Send a message via ICQ to twintone
Do you have a unique IP with this host? Or are you sharing the same IP with 100 other domains?

That is essentially the definition of "virtual" hosting. Many domains on the same IP. IF that is the case, then I can see you running into problems.
Old 2005-02-25, 05:21 PM   #4
wishmaster
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Useless Warrior, for the most of the one's it did blacklist me said was from the host ip and i belive i have that take care of i hope ....... but as i said befor with my work i'm lucky if i get one site done a week so i know it's could not be from due too many submits from my IP

twintone ..... the host has 261 that i know of on the same block not good i have talk to them about this so i'm hopeing they fix it some how as they said they would ... for the most they are a grate host to have as all host has bug's they do ... but over alll would i send someone els tooo them hmmmmm YES i would
thank's you too for your thought's wish
wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-25, 05:53 PM   #5
hoodlum
Internet! Is that thing still around?

wishmaster, give me a call at 1888-312-4113 ext. 112... I will get you fresh class C ip's on premium verio bandwidth, 100mbps ports...free weekly backups, 24/7 on call tech support + 13 hours/day ICQ support.
hoodlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-26, 03:06 AM   #6
idealgirl
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Send a message via ICQ to idealgirl
Hi! Ideal Bandwidth can give you your fresh Ip's on a dedicated server for as low as $180/mo on a 10mbps server, burstable up to 100mbps, 0 setup fees, 24/7 techsupport you can contact via phone, icq, live chat or email.
icq#332133154
idealgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-03-02, 04:25 PM   #7
koolcards
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Wishmaster, your site trace's to the ev1's NOC in Texas and, back when they went from a dial-up ISP into hosting, I had talked to one of their engineer's on the phone for a while. Their NOC is set up so that they can only bind 32 IP's per server so if you're on a box with 261 sites, they have to be 'shared'... That's why even our $2.95 a month virtual sites get their own, unique IP address. :-/
Old 2005-03-02, 11:50 PM   #8
chilihost
Look at 'em. Watchin' my TV. Sittin on my couch. You better not be in my ass groove!

wishmaster, if you are still looking and require managed hosting services, hit me up on icq 118860760 or sales@chilihost.com and we can chat about your requirements, I can give you a great deal but only if I have a bit more info on your needs,

cheers,
Luke
Old 2005-03-11, 10:26 AM   #9
Q-man
Banned

let me know if you need hosting i can help you out and give you also free ip's to use. hit me up on icq 243818604 www.q-servers.com i can get you setup already for $139
Q-man is offline   Reply With Quote