Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-04-21, 01:47 AM   #1
JaceXXX
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Jace's Blog Services....seems to be needed here

hey everyone, I noticed a lot of people on here saying that they have blogs but don't know what to do with them, or they have very basic blogs and don't know how to tweak them out to get the most out of them....so, I thought I would offer my services and let you know I can help

Here is the basics of what I do, but if you have ideas I can usually implement them into your blog pretty easily

Wordpress Install and SEO - $75
This includes:
-Wordpress install
-Theme of your choice installed and optimized
-Theme header customized to match your site
-Permalinks configured correctly
-Multiple plugins installed to improve blog rankings..including meta and tags plugins
-Auto rss plugins installed (if you are going to use rss feeds)
-Instant link trades between all my blogs that are pr3 or higher

SEO Tweaks on their own - $50

Daily submission routine - $varies/weekly charge
I will come to your blog each day, find all the new posts and submit them to every site I have in my list that doesn't require links back and lists blogs on a per post basis. This is something new that I offer and the list I use is growing each week. Since I have started doing this on my own my blog a week or so ago it has jumped about 500-1500 uniques a day. I have had very good luck lately with this.
Please inquire about this service and let me know what your blogs is, how often you update it, etc.

If anyone has ANY questions please feel free to hit me up on icq 102893553 or email jace (at) justjace (dot) com

every 10th blog install/seo is free....no limit, if you are my customer and you get 9 blog installs, I will do an extra one of your choice for free.