Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Search Engines
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-08-21, 06:07 PM   #26
Chop Smith
Eighteen 'til I Die

Send a message via ICQ to Chop Smith
Christopher, would the Amphitheater High School Class of 2002 approve of your actions here? You come here seeking advice and/or to trade links with seasoned webmasters. Since June 09, Greenguy and others politely answered your inquires. Because someone contradicted your ideas, you improperly communicate your thoughts by resorting to name calling and profanity directed toward an owner of the board and a moderator of the board. What you fail to realize is that many of us are not helpless, nor forced to read your abuse, nor tolerate it.

Understand that modification of Google code is not new. I am not old enough, but Surfn was probably doing it when you were a snotty-nose kid. My request for you to post the information was not for my benefit. I simply was asking you share your knowledge with other members of the board. You know 'give a little and take lots' and up to this point, you have done nothing but take.

Several posters here have indicated that you have talent and have issued an invitation for you to stick around and develop those talents. Hopefully, you can grasp the restraints that normally rein in rude and vicious behavior and continue to reap the benefits of Greenguy and Jim. Just remember that abusive, insulting posts will cause the members of this board to recognize you to be rude, crude, unsophisticated, ill-mannered, inbred, asocial, repulsive and smelly.

For those of you that are interested in modification of Google search for you website, T Pat has started this thread - http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/...ad.php?t=23246 . If you are interested, make an inquiry. I am sure Danger Dave, Linkster, Bill, cd34 and others will be more than happy to point you in the right direction. Hell, even Useless could probably make a few suggestions.