Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2006-01-27, 05:11 PM   #9
Bitman
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Send a message via ICQ to Bitman
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuveltje
btw we getting off topic here, even you make me laugh with your postings....you guys are so wrong, yes you cheated, even if its for you guys a project, its cheating for the linksites owners and they are right, wanna make free sites.....buy your own domain and use your own host, only you will use that shit, no friends no one, submit with the same email everytime and the same nick and ones a day ............you guys went wrong and yes the excuse you mention we have heard alot, no excuse can be giving for multi submiting because thats what you guys did, multi submitting so blacklisting is what you guys get, and nice my whole poker game is fucked up......btw i forgot to say....i review several linksites (and i own some) and i blacklist alot of people doing the same as you and your friends a day..now i am gonna play poker again
What you think of us it's not right but i don't think it matter if anybody ask me, I could say that we are not cheater.

It's our real project.
And I think we have an excellent project and we will make everything to improve them so we are going to work better and better.

Exactly for that we rented the office.

On the other hand I'm hot happy about your opinion. Are you sure we are cheaters even we show our projects so let it be ... unfortunately I couldn’t to talk round anybody of you.. It's very pity ... but we don't stop working and we should back the project now and give everything necessary for development.