Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-04-10, 05:19 PM   #26
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
I am sorry to hear about the troubles you have to deal with, life isnt always like we want it to be, but it will always get better again ( i hope i said that one right)

Best of luck
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 05:49 PM   #27
spookyx
Kodak Ghosts Run Amok

Just hang in there, and call your grandmother everyday

spookyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 07:10 PM   #28
Tekko
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Sorry to hear about your grandmother and wife. Hang in there...
Tekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 06:44 PM   #29
TrendSetter
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Your family troubles are a little familiar to me.In 2000 one of my grandmothers' died because of the same shit being 73,and the other-in 4 years being 62.That's terrible...
And as for you relations with your beloved,I believe those problems appeared due to your being too demanding about the order in your house,perhaps I misunderstood,but anyway I wish you the best the soonest possible
Old 2007-04-13, 06:18 AM   #30
Fonz
Former pr0n slinger.

Damn I must have missed this thread when it started...

Sorry to hear about your problems Mr Exotic. I hope your issues with the wife will resolve and that she sees what you've done for her and the kids.
I lost my grandmother to cancer 5 years ago, she lived 5 houses from me so I got to see her every day. I hope yours pulls through.
I'm really not good at this so sorry if something got lost in translation and like Sheepguy said, hold your head up
Old 2007-04-24, 10:41 AM   #31
Mr Exotic
rifuckingdiculous

Send a message via ICQ to Mr Exotic Send a message via AIM to Mr Exotic
Got some great news about my grandma yesterday. Her full body scan came back completely cancer free besides the other lump they found in her breast they found after they took the first one out. The plan was a full macsectomy but now they say they are just gonna take that other lump out and give her some radiation treatments. So definitely looking like my grandma is gonna make it thru this.

The wife situation aint as good but better than it had been. Last Wednesday she actually went to get the paperwork to start filing for the divorce, but she looked them thru Wednesday night put them up and hasnt touched them since, and her whole attitude has changed towards me. She's been nice and for some crazy reason totally rational. Told me that even if she does file for a divorce she has 60 days to cancel it at anytime, and then started saying some crazy shit about how even it it did go thru we could still end up getting remarried. So she's giving herself every way out that she possibly can. I have just decided that no matter what she does I will be fine, am even starting to realize that maybe I like not having her around, kinda nice not having to deal with all her drama bullshit. I totally quit calling and bugging her, if she calls me and talks to me I am nice as I can be. Funny thing happened yesterday, she used to always get so pissed off at me for calling her all the time while she was out and about, yesterday she tried calling while I had took the kids to the park, and right when I was getting ready to call her back she called again. HAHA thats the same shit she used to get pissed off at me about. The other night while she was home with the kids and I was out staying at my brothers I came home the next day to see that she has been listening to music on my computer, well she was listening to songs that were about missing your significant other, haha. I suppose I'll give her a few more months (until our anniversary June 19th) and if she still is in limbo and cant make up her mind I think I'll give her an ultimatum, come home and make up, or I am gonna file for a divorce myself and I aint gonna be talking about getting remarried or canceling it within 60 days.