Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > I'm Looking For.......
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2008-12-08, 01:04 PM   #1
Star Man
A boy without mischief is like a bowling ball without a liquid center

Legitimate Auto Submitter

Submitting sites all the time can get to be kind of a drag after a while.Is there any good tools to help assist in the process?Something simple like when I go to each submitter page it fills out the fields for me?Any suggestions?
Old 2008-12-08, 01:41 PM   #2
KG Gary
I can now put whatever I want in this space

Fireform helps a lot. I use Firefox for submitting freesites because of this addon. It's cut my 30-40 minute submitting sessions right down to 10-15 minutes.

I store niche & tabbed bookmarks in Firefox that match my recip tables, and before submitting I pre-fill the necessary Fireform fields with that day's freesite data.
Then I go from tab to tab, picking the correct category and manually pasting the descriptions in as I go.
One click of the Fireform sign in the bottom right-hand corner and my name, email, and the freesite URL are inserted automatically.

It makes a huge difference.
KG Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 02:33 PM   #3
Star Man

Thanks KG I'll check it out.
Old 2008-12-08, 09:35 PM   #4
RedCherry
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Send a message via ICQ to RedCherry
I use roboform. There is a custom form that you can fill out that you right click and paste the info into web forms on the link lists. Add that to a page of clickable links to everyone's submit pages, it only takes me 15 minutes or so to submit.

I also keep tables of recips by niche that I can copy/paste into my sites and just change the colors to match.
RedCherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 09:44 PM   #5
Maj. Stress
Progress rarely comes in buckets, it normally comes in teaspoons

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCherry View Post
I use roboform. There is a custom form that you can fill out that you right click and paste the info into web forms on the link lists. Add that to a page of clickable links to everyone's submit pages, it only takes me 15 minutes or so to submit.

I also keep tables of recips by niche that I can copy/paste into my sites and just change the colors to match.
Roboform makes submitting a breeze.
Maj. Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 10:13 PM   #6
Star Man

roboform eh?I'll have to check it out.Fireform didn't happen due to the fact that I'm still on win2000 with Firefox/2.0.0.18.

Anyway,thanks all!
Old 2008-12-09, 05:12 AM   #7
Star Man

roboform is EXACTLY what I was looking for.This is one of those progs that once you have it,you can't believe you lived without it.
Old 2008-12-09, 11:03 AM   #8
RedCherry
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Send a message via ICQ to RedCherry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Man View Post
roboform is EXACTLY what I was looking for.This is one of those progs that once you have it,you can't believe you lived without it.
I agree. One thing I suggest under options, you can save your data files anywhere, so I'd change it to a drive other than C. Since the C drive is the one that normally crashes (at least on me) if your C drive crashes, you have all your login info stashed. This has saved my butt a few times.
RedCherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 12:21 PM   #9
MeatPounder
Women might be able to fake orgasms But men can fake whole relationships

That's why I love roboform to go, it's all stored on an encrypted usb drive...plus backed up on your main computer, very sweet
MeatPounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 04:34 PM   #10
horndog
Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button

I’ve used roboform also. It’s easy to use and is great for doing submits with. It won’t fill in one of those horrible hard to read captcha’s for you(I know they prevent auto submits)|pcwins| but it does almost everything else.
horndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 05:55 PM   #11
LD
wtfwjd?

Funny, I use Roboform to check all my stats, but never used the form feature to submit. I usually just C&P from notepad. Will try it for submits, now...
Old 2008-12-10, 07:53 AM   #12
LD
wtfwjd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCherry View Post

I can't seem to find this custom form...? I assume there is somewhere you can put the description and info than changes with each site that is apart from the login info?
Old 2008-12-10, 01:50 PM   #13
Maj. Stress

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousDelight View Post
I can't seem to find this custom form...? I assume there is somewhere you can put the description and info than changes with each site that is apart from the login info?
Hit me up on icq 365186968 and I'll walk ya through it.
Old 2008-12-10, 10:32 PM   #14
LD
wtfwjd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj. Stress View Post
Hit me up on icq 365186968 and I'll walk ya through it.
Wish I could...I don't have icq set up...
Old 2008-12-10, 11:26 PM   #15
Maj. Stress

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousDelight View Post
Wish I could...I don't have icq set up...
I'll try to do it with a post then. You should see a roboform toolbar in your browser. Left side, click the roboform dropdown menu. Go down to profiles and select new. I just number my profiles like I do in my recip groups so I don't get anything confused. Say you call one of em 2 for recip group 2. Click the roboform dropdown menu again, and select that group. Approx middle of the toolbar, just to the left of the "save" icon (i forget the default name) you will see another icon. Hover it and a drop down should come out. Click edit. There you will see the custom menu on the right side of the tabs.

You can organize these anyway you want. If you use up the 5 or so that you see by default. Just save and close. Then reopen. You will have room to add more. It's pretty self explanetory from there with one exception. "other match strings" one per line (they are not seperated by coma or anything)just hit enter and add anything else that relates. An example: url for the field name. in other match strings, depending on the sites you are submitting to you might have to add in. site address or whatever they have it named on their submit form. I put my recip url location in here as well since it's the same as the url I'm submitting.

Some quirks that you might run across. On submit forms there are fields for "xml url (optional) or notes. For some odd reason, roboform might put something in there you don't want like your url or site descrition. I add these to my custom fields and leave the "field value" blank.

Test it out on the submit pages for each group you set up and fine tune it and you should be all set. All you have to do is click the middle button in the toolbar and all the field should be filled except for the category and captcha.

Hope I covered everything. If not log in to the work n lurk. I'm there once in awhile but someone there should be able to help you.
Old 2008-12-11, 07:28 AM   #16
LD
wtfwjd?

Thanks for explanation! I've got a couple of sumits to do so I will check it out.