Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2006-02-20, 01:45 PM   #26
MrYum
Arghhhh...submit yer sites ya ruddy swabs!

Send a message via ICQ to MrYum
Quote:
Originally Posted by fetish1
Sir Moby, the worst I've been through here was a few years back and we hit -47 actual temp. That's why I said I really shouldn't complain but having come from VA Beach VA, I still typically start whining when it gets below and 30 and don't stop till the last snow melts.

HA MrYum, all that got you was back on the card list!! Gonna take a lot more to get back on the gift list!

RedCherry, funny you say that, I find that each year the cold gets to me a little more (thank goodness this really is a mild winter) but I am hoping within the next 2-3 yrs we can start thinking about heading south.
Hey...that's progress!

Hmmm...I better close the doors and windows...time to turn on the a/c...OOOPS...I mean HEAT...yea...gotta turn on the HEAT...that's the ticket

Seriously Fetish1...I don't know how you do it. I absolutely abhore being cold...probably a good thing I moved to Florida. But now that I live here...I complain when the temp drops below 60. It does get hot and sticky in the summer time...but I'll take sweating over shivering any day. Besides, my girlfriend is much more likely to be in a thong or nothing at all in the heat
MrYum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-20, 01:46 PM   #27
MrYum

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetish1
Sir Moby, the worst I've been through here was a few years back and we hit -47 actual temp. That's why I said I really shouldn't complain but having come from VA Beach VA, I still typically start whining when it gets below and 30 and don't stop till the last snow melts.

HA MrYum, all that got you was back on the card list!! Gonna take a lot more to get back on the gift list!

RedCherry, funny you say that, I find that each year the cold gets to me a little more (thank goodness this really is a mild winter) but I am hoping within the next 2-3 yrs we can start thinking about heading south.
Hey...that's progress!

Hmmm...I better close the doors and windows...time to turn on the a/c...OOOPS...I mean HEAT...yea...gotta turn on the HEAT...that's the ticket

Seriously Fetish1...I don't know how you do it. I absolutely abhore being cold...probably a good thing I moved to Florida. But now that I live here...I complain when the temp drops below 60. It does get hot and sticky in the summer time...but I'll take sweating over shivering any day. Besides, my girlfriend is much more likely to be in a thong or nothing at all...in the heat
Old 2006-02-20, 04:02 PM   #28
dareutwo
You can't disprove anything with evidence that doesn't exist

Ah, it's not that big of deal.
Yeah, it's cold, but you simply deal with it
You should be used to this by now fetish
Old 2006-02-20, 08:26 PM   #29
fetish1
Remember to rebel against the authorities, kids!

Send a message via ICQ to fetish1 Send a message via AIM to fetish1 Send a message via Yahoo to fetish1
:::scratching MrYum off the card list again::::
HEY for what it's worth we females still wear thongs up here (we just try not to mention the 3 flannel shirts and wool robe we have covering it!!) It's funny, when I was living in VA Beach, I could get cool enough no matter how warm it was...when it's cold, there isn't enough I can do to get the cold outta my bones!!

Mark....I REFUSE to learn to adjust to it! lol My body tried and decided it wasn't in me to do it...so instead I just live here happily whining from October till April!
Old 2006-02-20, 09:20 PM   #30
MrYum

Geez...looks like I stuttered when making that last post...whoops

Hmmm...picturing Fetish1 in a thong

I can ignore all the flannel and wool as long as I KNOW what's underneath

Agreed...I can step into the house no matter how hot/muggy it is outside and it's perfectly comfortable inside. Something about cold just goes right through to the bone...takes forever to get the chill out...brrr.
Old 2006-02-20, 09:54 PM   #31
dareutwo
You can't disprove anything with evidence that doesn't exist

Ah, wimps... lol
-64F
= truck takes 4 more minutes to warm up
= snowmobiles take 1 extra pull to start
= mail is late (well ok, that part's normal)
= heat bill becomes hell bill
= BB bus warms up 1 mile from destination
= if you don't wear gloves you're a moron, and they'll tell you
= crunching sound is not your food, it's snow
= dogs stay away from hydrants
= watering lawns? (where IS my yard?)

It's all good, and YES, the bums can't survive in these temps outside, so their population is limited.
While on that thought, not many people can deal with this, so the entire population is limited

fetish - just look forward to July
Old 2006-02-21, 05:01 PM   #32
fetish1
Remember to rebel against the authorities, kids!

Send a message via ICQ to fetish1 Send a message via AIM to fetish1 Send a message via Yahoo to fetish1
LMAO :::make note, send MrYum x-ray vision glasses so he can see my thong through the flannel and wool as X-Mas present:::

Mark!! You forgot to mention....
- PLUG your car in or it won't start at all!
- Body parts can freeze of in less than 10 mins!
- Mail can't be gotten to cause the snow plows covered my mailbox with snow!

I just looked up our "yearly averages" and we have *on avg of course, numbers may vary* over 168 days a year UNDER 30 degrees! That's just NOT right! lol