Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2010-06-19, 07:33 AM   #1
Rowdy
Look at 'em. Watchin' my TV. Sittin on my couch. You better not be in my ass groove!

Send a message via ICQ to Rowdy
xxxplaces.com rework

Just general notice that xxxxplaces.com is presently down. It is being switched to a new server and will be back and active ASAP!
Rowdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-20, 07:47 PM   #2
babymaker
Someone Turn Off The Damn Heat!

Send a message via ICQ to babymaker Send a message via Yahoo to babymaker
You doing some changes?
Old 2010-06-21, 09:32 AM   #3
Rowdy
Look at 'em. Watchin' my TV. Sittin on my couch. You better not be in my ass groove!

Just moving a few domains from another service onto my main server. It just might take me a bit to get all permissions and paths changed throughout the scripts here and there though
Old 2010-06-21, 10:53 PM   #4
abatis
A boy without mischief is like a bowling ball without a liquid center

Rowdy in the building!!!!! what has been up with you my friend? hope all is well!!!!

-abatis
abatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 08:19 AM   #5
Rowdy

Doing good abatis .. how bout yourself?

(Trying to remember permissions and settings on an older script sure is a PITA! .. lol )
Old 2010-06-23, 07:17 PM   #6
abatis

i live in florida so its hot as a mf'er. other than that, i got in a little trouble recently. so paying lawyer fees out the ass. other than that shit i love the life working online allows me. this time of year work a lot from remote locations by the water (no problem there). basically business wise though...plans for several more sites being launched as far as new domains go....and also want to be a freesite machine for several days of the week. after the last round of about a hundred or so i found that all that tweeking that occured over the last few weeks there of the bat my freesites do pretty well against the tubes and blogs in the search engine results so the numbers make that worth my time. so basically just getting ready to hunker down (yeah i said it) on getting back to work on a more serious level like before. ever since my last move i have lived a very vacation like....laid back lifestyle only putting in bare minimums of time when it comes to any of my online work. (i also freelance websites for local small businesses, and ebay classic/vintage auto parts). time to get back on it. getting another year older next month so i think its a good time to take my business to a higher level. any way sorry for rambling so much here its been a long week so far. good to see your still around my friend.

-abatis
Old 2010-06-24, 08:49 PM   #7
Rowdy

You know me.. always around someplace

Been rather hot and humid here as well so can relate to the weather deal.

I'm presently working on restoring a 65 Impala here. Well, I will be once again after I get this #$%#$%# script working again (Webmaster portion) ... lol
Old 2010-06-25, 07:13 PM   #8
abatis

right on, one of my other jobs is sales of restored seat belts, columns, rear ends for those types of older vehicles. lmk if i can help in any way. and good luck those can be long long hard work projects.

-abatis