Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2016-04-15, 11:53 AM   #1
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

Sleepy Morning... It's just another day living on this big sandbar 20160415

I have this young, very sweet, Russian girl staying with me. She has to be the dumbest guest that I've ever had. Half the time she forgets to close the front door when she leaves which results in the alarm going off and often doesn't lock it if she actually does close it. Yesterday she broke the key off in the lock. Twice she has called me after getting home to ask me what she needs to do now that she is home and has turned off the alarm. My response is did you close the front door?

On the plus side, she checks out tomorrow morning.

Other than dealing with a dumb Air BnB guest just another day of work planned.

Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-15, 03:02 PM   #2
ecchi
Banned

Tuesday to Thursday this week was reasonably sunny, todays weather forecast on the radio this morning was "You've had your summer, now it is back to winter." They weren't joking, rained almost constantly and was very cold. Came back from walking the dogs soaked and cold.

On the plus side, my shoulder has been really hurting since yesterday, like it has been wrenched. That may sound like a weird "plus side" but the problem was caused by the husky pulling on the lead yesterday while chasing squirrels and ducks. If you still can't understand why that is a "plus side", take a look at my post in yesterday's thread of the day (Husky News section).

Puppy News
Recently the puppy has started jumping on walls so that he can walk alongside me at the same eye level (or sometimes higher, and look down on me). Today he jumped up on a wall he has jumped up on several times in the past. But always on dry days, never in the rain. He landed perfectly, then slid across the wall and off the other side with a surprised yelp.

Then he jumped back up on the wall from the other side, a bit more carefully, and looked at me with an expression that said "You didn't see that....It didn't happen."

ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote