Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2016-02-14, 09:52 AM   #1
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

Sleepy Happy Fucking Valentine's Day 20160214

Waking up to a chilly morning with temps in the fifties, but it's going to be in the seventies by this afternoon.

I won $150 at bingo last night. Oddly it was for the game that the winner couldn't have any of the numbers on their card called. Everyone had to stand and then sit down once any number on each of their cards had been called and they were out of unmarked cards. The last person standing was the winner.

Taking a Meetup group out biking around the Pompano airport loop this afternoon.

Going to try to get to bed somewhat early as I have to get up really early to be in court once again to deal with my fucking batshit crazy ex.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg bingo.jpg (32.3 KB, 186 views)
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-14, 11:12 AM   #2
ecchi
Banned

I'd probably only end up whining and bitching if I posted about my own day, so instead:

Puppy News

On Friday I arrived at the dogs' place. Normally the Puppy comes and greets me, but instead he just stuck his head out of the bedroom door (the bedroom is on the same floor as the entrance) and looked at me. So I took his doggy treats over to him, then took the husky's treats to him (he rarely greets me because he is getting old and arthritic - also because he thinks the world revolves round him, and people should come when he calls, not the other way round). I then when back to the cupboard to put my bag away (always lock my bag in the cupboard - it has dog treats and sandwiches in it, and if I left it out the dogs would help themselves).

Having put the bag away I turned round and saw a big (very big) dog shit in the middle of he hall. I also noticed that it had been trod in and some idiot had walked it across the carpet. Then I realised that the footprints went from the poop to where I was standing. I was the idiot who had walked it across the carpet!

Fortunately, while I was in the bathroom cleaning my shoe (always clean the shoe first, otherwise you make more mess as you try to clear up the first mess) my friend's housekeeper found the poop, and began cleaning it up, saving me the job. Handy tip: If you are going to tread in dog poop and trample it all over a friend's nice hall carpet, first make sure your friend has a housekeeper who will clean up the mess for you.

The puppy's reaction later was priceless. The housekeeper finished cleaning up the mess at the same time as I finished making myself a cup of coffee. I sat down with the coffee and the puppy came over to me to be stroked at the same moment the housekeeper came upstairs and told him off. I could hardly play with him while he was in trouble so I ignored him, except for also telling him that he was a naughty boy.

The apartment is a penthouse, the door to the roof of the main building is open all the time and the dogs are supposed to go out there to toilet. When the puppy first learnt this he would often look through the doorway and decide it was too cold to go out, so crap indoors beside the door. During this period my friends went on holiday for a couple of weeks and I house sat/dog sat for them. When the puppy crapped beside the door I used to throw him out, shut the door, and make him stay out there for 10 to 15 minutes, so that he realised he could not escape going out in the cold by shitting inside, and in fact if he did, he would end up outside in the cold for an even longer time. So when I told him off he automatically went outside onto the roof. I did not realise he was doing this as a self punishment until about ten minutes later when I heard him whining and looked up to see him still outside but looking it at me with an "is it OK for me to come back in?" look on his face!

I let him in. Have you seen that YouTube video of the small dog on his owner's lap asking for forgiveness? Well the puppy tried to do that. But he is not a small dog. He is about the size of a small pony! So all he could manage was to rest his chest on my lap, his rear legs still on the floor and his front legs dangling over my leg. He turned his head right round, so his nose was pointing in the same direction as his tail, and rested his head against my stomach. Very much an "I'm sorry, please forgive me" position.

Then when it came time to go walkies the housekeeper was working downstairs. He was still too afraid of her to come down. To start with he hung about on the stairs as I got ready. Then when it looked like he might miss his walk if he stayed there, he made a quick rush to the office (the office is next to the front door) and stayed there until I opened the front door, when he made a quick bolt out the door to the safety of the building's elevator!

The housekeeper does not work weekends, so hopefully by Monday she will have forgiven the puppy.

. .
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote