Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-05-29, 07:46 PM   #1
Lurch
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?

Send a message via ICQ to Lurch Send a message via AIM to Lurch
Exclusive VoD Titles / GameLink

The GameLink Partners affiliate program has posted three new money-making promotions for affiliates, including two Exclusive VOD titles! Head over to http://partners.gamelink.com to pick up these promotions for your website!

* Vouyer Media - Select DVDs $19.95!

* Exclusive VOD - Up Close and Virtual with Vanity!

* Exclusive VOD - I Like Black Boys #3!

Vouyer Media - Select DVDs $19.95!

Founded in late 2005, Vouyer Media produces high quality gonzo DVDs shot in widescreen HD. Vouyer Media's stable of experienced industry directors is headed up by multiple AVN award-winning filmmaker Vince Vouyer. No one knows the gonzo genre better than Vouyer Media, and the high quality inherent in every VM release extends from the cast and performances to the extras (including bonus scenes, web site info, extra footage, and more), the packaging (including a matte finished and embossed O card), and the DVD itself.

Exclusive VOD - Up Close and Virtual with Vanity!

Hello my Vaniitopians, this is the object of your desire speaking, your ultimate transsexual fantasy Vanity, and at the click of a remote I'm totally under your spell. Use me any way you wish, I promise I will obey and fulfill your every command. Look deep into my eyes as I swallow every inch of you. Put my in any position you want and use me any way you like. Shoot your hot load in me baby, I want to feel you inside me. Watch me cum all over myself while your cock is pumping in and out of me. I'm hot for you baby, take me I'm all yours. Love on ya, -Vanity

Exclusive VOD - I Like Black Boys #3!

You know what I really like about Black boys? It's their dicks! Sure they're cute--in a handsomely masculine way--but it's those twelve inch cocks that always turn me on. There's nothing like trying to wrap my fingers around one of those huge, throbbing monsters, or stretching my mouth wide open when I try to suck it. But it's feeling that massive rod crammed all the way inside my tight, pink pussy that tells you why I really do like Black boys.

468x60 and 125x125 animated ads are available at http://partners.gamelink.com right now!

Not an affiliate of GameLink? Signup now at http://partners.gamelink.com. We have the best conversions and offer a completely integrated store offering DVD, VOD, PPM, Scenes, Toys and Apparel! With over 300 new titles added a week, the GameLink catalog includes over 35,000 VOD titles.
Lurch is offline   Reply With Quote