Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-11-29, 03:07 PM   #1
Lurch
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?

Send a message via ICQ to Lurch Send a message via AIM to Lurch
GameLink Offers Club Jenna VoD

SAN FRANCISCO, CA – Adult internet retailer GameLink.com has partnered with Club Jenna, Inc. to offer immediate Video-On-Demand access to all Club Jenna, Inc.-owned titles. The deal includes Club Jenna’s amazing library of award-winning movies and all their new releases. In addition to the CJI movies will be titles from the industry’s fastest growing gonzo company, Filthy Films. Since landing the deal, fifty Club Jenna, Inc. titles are being streamed live at GameLink.com, and these titles are available in the download-to-own format as well.

“We’re all very excited about landing the deal with Club Jenna,” says GameLink CEO Ilan, “Club Jenna features the hottest, big-budget movies starring adult’s biggest performers. We’re pleased to be able to offer Club Jenna movies to a huge new online audience.”

“Since my first meeting with Ilan I felt comfortable with him, and confident in his business concepts for maximum utilization on the VOD platform,” says Jay Grdina, President of Club Jenna, Inc. “I’m certain that by working together we will give the consumer a great product.”

About GameLink

GameLink.com, founded in San Francisco in 1993, is the original adult Internet retailer. GameLink offers a massive video-on-demand library of over 40,000 titles, as well as DVDs and select sex toys and apparel. For more information, please visit www.gamelink.com.
Lurch is offline   Reply With Quote