Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-09-18, 09:01 AM   #1
Jeffrey_L
Lord help me, I'm just not that bright

Smile Hello

Hello,

I thought it would be a good idea to register & introduce my self to everyone, after lurking around Greenguy & Jim for a few month's.

I would like to Thank everyone here that actively participates here on the forum making it a great webmaster resource.

I am a young man that's always been interested in web design as well as marketing as long as I can remember. I am in my first year of college in Buffalo, New York and am going for my associate degree in network technology.

Sometimes I ask my self why am I not just going for a degree in graphic design if I'm so into web design. It's a question I can't answer, maybe later on in the future.

Well,

That's a little inside information about my self.

Back to business;

First I must say that I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon and also don't plan on getting rich over night.

I am looking to build strong trustworthy relationships in this industry.

I am investing my time now that I'm still young and I am thinking about my retirement in about 40 year's, and would like to have a solid online business by that time.

I pretty much have a good idea about how thing's work in this industry and that it's really all a number's game.

As of now I plan on starting with blogs, free sites and submitting a gallery here and there. I also have a few question's relating to free site's but I'll hold off on that and see how this goes first.

I hope this post doesn't seem scattered to everyone lol.

I look forward to your reply's .

Jeffrey_L
Jeffrey_L is offline   Reply With Quote