Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-10-16, 03:28 PM   #1
meloncash
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Blind/Misleading Links Question

Would you link list owners consider video chat ads from adultfriendfinder like the one on this page

http://38dds.com/asiansTEST/asian.html

to me misleading? Note that I have explicitly above the ad that clicking on the banner will send the surfer to a new website. It's probably still misleading because of the chat box, which really isn't a chat box, but let's face it, you'd have to be a brain-dead moron not have seen these kinds of ads before. They are on yahoo and other HUGE mainstream websites all the time.

This brings me to a general question about blind/misleading links. Do your surfers really complain when they see these kinds of ads? I can see how consoles and pop up would be annoying, but these don't seem too bad to me.

But I want to make sure I follow the rules so I can continue to get my sites listed with you guys. So is the ad a thumbs up or a thumbs down? If a thumbs down, is there any way to make it a thumbs up?

NOTE - this is not a live website and does not appear in any of your directories, although the page is based on a site that does.
meloncash is offline   Reply With Quote