Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2007-04-09, 12:19 PM   #1
Mr Exotic
rifuckingdiculous

Send a message via ICQ to Mr Exotic Send a message via AIM to Mr Exotic
Quite Possibly The Worst 2 Weeks Of My Life

Sorry to bring everyone down with my shit, but I have been kinda scarce here lately and wanted to let everyone know, just in case I may have missed some icq messages or emails.

Started out about a month ago finding out my grandma has breast cancer, but they said they found it early and scheduled a surgeory to have it removed.

Then 2 weeks ago Saturday, got into about my wife over some stupid dumb shit over cleaning the house. I know we didnt have a perfect marriage, and had our times, but I thought we both loved each other, and things had been getting better and better the last 2-3 years. Well after I bitched her out she starts saying she's leaving me. And now over 2 weeks later she still hasnt changed her mind and says the only hope is for her to be out on her own for a while and maybe some day we can start over again, but says she has to find out. Many many factors go into this that I wont bore everyone with, but like I said I thought we were doing fine, we've always been 100% faithful to each other, never lie to each other, have 2 beautiful little ones. She had a really tough childhood on many different accounts that she has not yet dealt with, and I know she struggles with all the time, and she wont admit it, but I really feel that has a huge part to do with what is going on. Needless to say, talk about the most shocking and traumatic event of my sheltered life.

Then I find out after my grandma's surgeory that they found more cancer in her, now she has to have yet another surgeory, and god knows what else they are gonn have to put her thru. It doesnt help that she is having everything done all the way down in Florida, so I cant even be there.

Then just last night, found out a buddy that I hung out with my cousins just got killed in Iraq. He wasnt a real close personal friend of mine, but he was of my cousin's good friends, so I hung out with him a number of times.

So I'm just sitting here trying to get myself together enough to start working again on a regular basis, wondering what the fuck else can go wrong. Sorry to bring everyone down with my bullshit, but it helps to get it off my chest, and like I said wanted to let people know just incase I missed some emails, pms, or ICQ messages.