Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2017-04-13, 07:36 AM   #1
ecchi
Banned

Arrow Even If You DON'T Have A Submit Password, You Can Now Submit To ClitPass

Another thing I promised weeks ago, but have only just done: If you don't have a ClitPass submission pass, there is now a "no password required" submission form on the site (click here) http://clitpass.com/stranger-submit.shtml

This form is really only there so that you can send me a few galleries to look at, then ask for a submission password. However if you want to just keep using this form to submit and not bother with a password you can, but if you do this, note three things:

1) On the "new posts" page (which gets about 90% of the hits), when I do a day's new posts, passworded submits go on the top of the day's posts, my sponsor galleries beneath that, and non-passworded posts below that. So if you do not bother getting a password, you will get less traffic.

2) If I get a lot of submits (more than I can handle) I'll close the "non password" submit form, and people without a password will be locked out.

3) At the moment passwords are free. But I am near broke, and if I think I can, I will start charging for passwords. So get yours now while they are still free!

Last edited by ecchi; 2017-04-13 at 07:39 AM..
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 04:07 PM   #2
ecchi
Banned

Has anyone used the "no password" form? I've not had any posts through it, if this is because no one has posted anything, that is OK (but a little disappointing). But I am worried that people are posting and there might be a fault in the form. So if you have already posted on the "no password" form, please will you let me know either by PM or by posting in this thread. Thanks.
Old 2017-04-24, 08:33 AM   #3
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Send a message via ICQ to Pagan
Okay, I tested it for you just now. I do have an account but can't locate the password. My email program tends to eat old emails unless I get smart and save them. Everything appeared to work normally btw.
Old 2017-04-25, 06:48 AM   #4
ecchi
Banned

Thanks, that is really helpful, now at least I know it is working (even if people are not using it). Your gallery is now up on the site. I have PMed you a password reminder.
Old 2017-04-25, 07:27 AM   #5
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Send a message via ICQ to Pagan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecchi View Post
Thanks, that is really helpful, now at least I know it is working (even if people are not using it). Your gallery is now up on the site. I have PMed you a password reminder.
Thanks!! You are da man!! I will get more to you shortly, but using my account. I really wanted to help you test out your new toy.
Old 2017-04-25, 07:19 PM   #6
ecchi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
I really wanted to help you test out your new toy.
For which I am very grateful, thanks.
Old 2017-04-28, 06:46 AM   #7
JAI-LING
Currently in an Oppai Bar Getting Tittified!

ecchi-sama
Can you PM me a pass for the account. I can't find the magic animal so I need a pass.
Old 2017-04-28, 03:23 PM   #8
ecchi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAI-LING View Post
Can you PM me a pass for the account. I can't find the magic animal so I need a pass.
PM me your choice of username and password, and I'll put it on the system (easier to remember if you choose it yourself). However, as to the magic animal, he tells me if you have read the rules. If you haven't read the rules he won't let you post, even after I have set up your password (seriously, that is not a joke).