Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2015-08-11, 09:34 AM   #1
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

Sleepy It's a new alarm system start of the day. 20150811

Yesterday I spent over an hour trying to figure out why my Vette's inside lights would come on if I manually put them on but not if a door was opened. After much Googling I found out that they are controlled by two different fuses and I had blown one of them while changing the lightbulb in my rearview mirror. Why there would be two different fuses for the same lights is beyond me, but this is Chevy enginering so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Plus most of the fuses are marked with really obscure deceptions that make no sense as to their functions at all.

Yesterday my Simplisafe alarm system arrived. I used it to replace my ADT system. The monitoring is half the price that I was paying with ADT and has way more features. It's a self install, no wires, system. Took me less than an hour to install. Actually would have taken even less but it took my a bit to figure out that the extra siren's batteries had shipped dead.
http://simplisafe.com/learn-more/146318/133515

Just signed up to play Laser Tag next week with a woman's group. Right after I signed up Christy signed up so I guess I'm going to get the chance to shoot my ex with a laser.

Still dealing with the cold that I caught last weekend at the beach so may or may not make it to the gym after I finish my work depending on how I feel.

Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote