Greenguy's Board

WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > I'm Looking For.......
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-05-13, 04:25 PM   #1
nate
I can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Fuckyoucash

Who here can give me an accurate assessment of fuckyoucash's marketing tools, as in how good is the free content, banners, are they leak free, do the have regularly updated rss feeds, and feeds with pics.

I'm probably going to sign up with them and I'll do it with an affiliate's code. Naturally, preference will be given to greenguy or jim because this is their forum, if they dont answer, then hoes, penisbot, gremlins, wetplace, and sheepguy are next on the list because they have sent me traffic.

Right behind them is Lucious.

If none of the above answer, anybody that listed any of my sites in the past is the man. Just let me know who you are and what site you run.

If there is no answer from them, I'll use the link of almost anyone that posts it. There are a few that might as well not bother, but they will remain nameless.

If nobody answers, I'll just join and nobody will get the bonus.

I'll be busy all day today and wont go back there until tomorrow with a clean cache.