Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Newbie Questions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2005-02-06, 12:01 AM   #1
billaaa777
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

My Stats Suck !!!

My Stats Suck !!!

I started a little over two months ago, so obviously I still have a lot to learn. Almost all of my clicks are from many of the large link list, many that post remarks here. To those that link my sites, I would like to thank you. To those that don’t, I wish I knew why. Below are my stats for the first two months. I am hoping an experience web master can provide some much needed expertise.
What I need to find is a site that converts anywhere near to the stats GreenGuy has. Being, a small player working hard to get clicks you just can not spread out over to many sponsors or you will never get paid.
It is so disappointing to see GreenGuy converts Nasty Dollars at 1/274 and I am at 1/2,500. Can somebody please explain why such a large discrepancy?
If anybody can provide a sponsor that converts 1/500, I will sign up under your account and promote it hard!

Sponsors Name Clicks Sales Ratio Earned Received
Traffic Cash Gold 3,546 0 0/3,546 .00 .00

Nasty Dollars 2,563 1 1/2,563 35.00 .00

Boob Dollars 1,800 0 0/1,800 .00 .00

Top Bucks 2,927 3 1/ 976 95.00 70.00

Adult Friend Find. 425 0 0/ 425 .00 .00

Miscellaneous 400 0 0/ 400 .00 .00

Totals 11,661 4 1/2,915 $ 130.00 $ 70.00

NOTE: Using Boob Dollars was a mistake, as I later found out reading the board. Not included in the above are two small niche sponsors I used when I first started that I did very successful free sites for that received thousands of clicks and the sponsors showed little or none clicks to their site, so I just stop using them. Although, I am well aware that there is a long curve to get your own site up to where it can make nice bucks, but along the way you need to make some money. Not only make the money, but also get the motivation to keep working so hard. So, if anybody can supply sites that really convert I would appreciate, and I would be sure to sign up under your name.

Thanks
Bill
billaaa777 is offline   Reply With Quote