Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2008-12-10, 09:49 PM   #1
Roger MGC
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

My Gay Cash concludes an important partnership with Eurocreme in the UK.

Phoenix, AZ November 27th, 2008, My Gay Cash and Eurocreme have concluded a teaming agreement to launch new member sites with the first release being BullDogPit.com planned for January 31st, 2009. The first site will promote gay erotic entertainment from the very popular studio BulldogXXX which also covers Bulldog Red, Butt Sluts and a host of new ultra-hard core ranges. The affiliate program My Gay Cash will be responsible for building, promoting and maintaining the sites. Eurocreme will, on the other end, provide the membership sites with content exclusive for our joint venture. The BulldogXXX studio is ran by producer-director Maxwell B. who has been making all their content for the last three years. Maxwell is also the exclusive director for all the films at alphamalemeida.com, a rising studio that is taking the world by storm in the market of muscles and hairy hunks - in essence, you can expect top quality material with Maxwell B. at the helm.

With operations split between Phoenix and Montreal, My Gay Cash is a well established gay affiliate program featuring pay sites in various niches and offering innovative promotional tools for the webmasters.

EUROCREME and its related label Bulldog XXX has been producing high quality gay content for over ten years and has been serving the gay DVDs markets in Europe and in the US. They release at least one new DVD per month and with more than 50 titles. Eurocreme has also won several awards at the VENUS show in Berlin and the Barcelona Heat Gay Festival.

Maxwell, one of the long term associates of Eurocreme was quick to point out: ‘’We were recommended by Alpha Male Studios to partner with My Gay Cash. They have proven to be professional and effective in their approach. Also, the team is dedicated in providing what webmasters need. It’s a true successful marketing organisation with a heart.’’

“We are very pleased with Eurocreme’s team, they are gentlemen, savvy and a pleasure to work with. Eurocreme is one of the most important production company Europe and the United States and we are honoured to be associated to them. The content quality of the studio Bulldog XXX is outstanding and covers a niche not yet offered to our Webmasters and members: rough, European men, studs and lads with a distinct British branding. The first site promises to deliver raunchy, ultra hard-core & fetish material which will attract a lot of surfers. We have shown the content to a couple of webmaster who are very anxious to start promoting it”. Explains Roger McMan, managing partner at My Gay Cash.

BullDogPit.com is schedule for launch at the end of January. It will feature many different fetishes under the same roof. The new sites will be updated weekly and webmasters will be delighted with all the marketing tools available for them: RSS Feeds, hosted galleries, banners, hosted blogs, blog entries, free content, embed videos, etc.

Webmasters can sign up now at My Gay Cash where they can find 10 sites to promote with 5 more to come in the next 2 months.

For more information, visit My Gay Cash
Isabelle, My Gay Cash ICQ: 449-866-346
Isabelle@mygaycash.com

Maxwell.B, Producer/Director
www.bulldogxxx.com
www.eurocreme.com
www.alphamalemedia.com
clevermax@aol.com
www.clevermax.co.uk