Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2009-09-10, 09:48 AM   #26
Tippy
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

If you continue to talk bs I will not fuck off... I didnt lie, I told you the other guy was pissed that you got those names and didnt want anything to do with them after the fact, yes I sold them as you instructed me to do so, I lost $75 on those names...

-------------------------

Amount received:
$75.00 USD
Fee amount:
-$2.48 USD
Net amount:
$72.52 USD

Date:
Aug. 23, 2009
Time:
09:15:27 PDT
Completed

Subject:
sologf.com sologfs.com
Note:
Payment for transfer of domains sologf.com and sologfs.com

----------------------------------------------------------

You never once mentioned you would only buy all the names IF and only IF all where available untill your last PM... your first PM included offers for EACH name, $50 each remember...

If $300 is no big deal then why didnt you send payment... it was obviously a big deal to you at the time.

Mike
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 09:50 AM   #27
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

After reading this thread I would never do business with Tippy.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 09:52 AM   #28
balls_deep
If you really need money, you can sell your kidney or even your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
i concur.
balls_deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 10:28 AM   #29
Toby
Lonewolf Internet Sales

Send a message via ICQ to Toby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
+2

If $75 is that fucking big of a deal, there's far more serious issues to be dealt with.
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 10:52 AM   #30
Tippy
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

People, its not all about the $, its about honoring ones word and handling yourself in a professional manner when problems arise, I guess some of you will never understand.

Ignoring someones PMs for days is far from professional, telling people that the money will be sent today or tomorrow at the latest and not following through is unprofessional... lying is unprofessional...

To be honest I wouldnt want to deal with either of you knowing that you feel its ok/cool to neg on deals and screw people over.

Mike
Old 2009-09-10, 10:57 AM   #31
jacklynlick
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Send a message via ICQ to jacklynlick
Geeez............

And I thought women were full of drama!

Over $300?? Really???
jacklynlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 11:05 AM   #32
Toby
Lonewolf Internet Sales

Send a message via ICQ to Toby
Mike,

Deals fall through all the time for many reasons. You read about them in the financial section of the newspaper, and those deals are for millions and even billions of dollars. It happens, they deal with it, and move on. You should do the same.

The time you've wasted posting in this thread is worth more than the $300 you're whining about.
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 11:40 AM   #33
Tippy

Well I'm ready to move on if everyone else will, I'm honestly not enjoying this myself, I'm not one to hold a grudge and I certainly dont like outing people in a public forum.

At the time the sale was made I really needed this money and was counting on it, when Ramster didnt come through for me as he more or less promised well I was in trouble, to be honest Im just getting out if it now. I spent more $ then I should have thinking this sale would make up for it.

I had timed the sale of these names so the funds would be there when I knew I would be needing them, for my daughters 5th B-Day party, my daughter means the world to me and I knew I wouldnt be able to do what I wanted to without this $, my bad I guess in a way for putting so much faith in someone else, shit happens eh but I wasnt prepared for it.

I used part of the rent $ instead which put me in another boat with my landlord, luckly hes a good guy and understood the situation I was in.

I wish this never happened as I honestly believe Ramster is a good guy, my anger at the time might have gotten the best of me but considering the situation I was put in I think its understandable.

Mike
Old 2009-09-10, 01:11 PM   #34
MeatPounder
Women might be able to fake orgasms But men can fake whole relationships

Business is business, and a deal is not a deal until the transaction is COMPLETE
Tippy through all this you are the one that has come out as totally unprofessional, and the one that has made a very bad impression on the board.

Was Ramster wrong in this? Perhaps a little in which a tentative agreement was made but the deal was never consumated. Ramster did apologise for that which was very nice of him...but again business is business.

You move on, not call someone out in the first place and definately not keep harping on the fact...the deal fell through...so what

If that is how you do business, I can tell you honestly I like Cleo, do not want to deal with you on a business deal...very unprofessional.

Hell in my main stream enterprise part of what I do is market

I have spent many an hour with a potential client trying to close a deal...if I close it for say 5k I get 1k commision

Now we have several marketing companies also pushing us, but when they close a 5k deal, we get about 1700 out of that of which I make 10% or $170

So I close the deal after hrs of work I get $1000, the lead I am working with back and forth likes what I told him and is interested but the marketer happens to call him and the guy gives his CC to them as he is "sold" I get $170....boy does that suck....but business is business and I move on.

My opinion Tippy, is if you plan on doing business on this board it will take a long time to overcome the first impression you have given us....best thing you can do is not ever respond to this thread again
MeatPounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 09:02 PM   #35
InfoGuy
I want to set the record straight - I thought the cop was a prostitute

While this may be a small transaction for most of you, I consider both parties agreeing to a transaction as a deal. One should honor their word and their commitment regardless of the transaction size. If the positions were reversed, Ramster would be right to fault Tippy for breaking the deal.

Renegs suck. I used to work as a Wall Street stockbroker. When someone gave an order to buy stock, they gave a commitment to pay. Some douchebags would only pay if the stock went up and would reneg if it went down. The broker would have to eat the losses. Now, how many of you would do the right thing and pay for a stock that went down? Or would all of you reneg and say fuck the broker, business is business?