Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-16, 02:41 PM   #1
ecchi
Banned

Unhappy Hopefully the stupidest question I'll ever ask.

Under "Newbie Questions" G has written "The Only Stupid Question is the Question Not Asked", but I think this one might prove him wrong.

First a bit of background: A few years back on a panel game on British TV, an American guest was moaning about bad British cuisine, and in reply the host said "This from the country that sells spray on cheese!" The American conceded the point, but I was left with a burning desire to try "spray on cheese" (it is not available in Britain). I've spent years trying to track down a tin of Kraft's Easy Cheese. Then, just over a week ago, I found someone selling it on eBay, they had brought a case back from the US and were auctioning it off as individual cans. I bid, I won, and today the can of Easy Cheese arrived in the post. This should have been the happy end to a fairly pathetic quest, but....

Now here comes the question. Feel free to laugh at my stupidity (in a thread on the spam board I recently posted about my difficulties with modern technology, but even then I did not realise exactly how stupid I am).

The question is (and this is a serious question, not a joke): How the fuck do I get the cheese out of the tin?

Aerosols have been around for years, and I have been using them competently since I was a child. But they all had some kind of button beside or on the nozzle. All I've got on the top of this tin of Easy Cheese is a thin white tube that ends in a sort of crown shape, no button whatsoever. I've been looking at it for ages, tried everything I can think of, but I cannot make the cheese leave the tin!

Please help. I have been trying to get hold of Easy Cheese for years, and now I have a can of it in front of me, it is fucking infuriating not to be able to get the cheese out!.

Last edited by ecchi; 2013-01-16 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: English language error
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote