Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2010-06-23, 02:04 PM   #1
Wizzo
Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button

Send a message via ICQ to Wizzo
Wizzo joins the iGallery/Smartbucks Team!

New Frontier Chooses Jimmy Foreman for Smartbucks

Boulder,CO – June 23, 2010 - Smartbucks, a subsidiary of iGallery/New Frontier Media Inc.[NASDAQ:NOOF], has just announced the addition of longtime industry veteran Jimmy Foreman, aka Wizzo, to their adult affiliate marketing team. As the new Smartbucks Internet Marketing Manager, Foreman brings a strong varied background to the program focused on maximizing affiliate revenue as well as developing new fresh sites and products for the consumer.

“I'm really looking forward to the opportunity that comes with joining this solid team and plan to help carry it forward for many years to come," Jimmy said. He added, “iGallery has a long impressive track record in our industry, and I'm happy to now be a part of that team."

Jeremy Martinez, Head Sales Manager for iGallery is looking forward to having Wizzo on board. “Wizzo is clearly experienced and passionate about what he does. He’s looking to help us become game changers in the affiliate marketing arena. We’re looking into some aggressive new affiliate campaigns that will really drive traffic and push conversions for our affiliates. He’s got the connections and the know-how to put iGallery back at the top of the food chain.”

“We are excited to have a man with Wizzo's background, experience and passion join our team,” says Dan Burns, the Director of New Media for iGallery. “We’re looking forward to helping him take iGallery back to the top of the adult industry using his extensive connections and in-depth knowledge of the adult affiliate marketplace.”

Smartbucks/iGallery offers a variety of sites for affiliates to promote, paying up to $45pps or 60% revshare. Their sites include flagship site Ten.com along with many niche sites including Tenhookups.com, xtsy.com, Juicytv.com, Vavoom.com, Fuckfiesta.com, Hometownhoneys.com, Lesbianass.com, and a number of other unique offerings to be released in the near future.

New Frontier Media, Inc. is a leader in transactional television as well as general motion picture entertainment. The Company delivers nine full-time transactional adult-themed pay-per-view networks to cable and satellite operators across the United States. These services reach over 190 million network homes. Additionally, the Company is a leading provider of content to video-on-demand platforms on cable and satellite.

For more information contact Jeremy Martinez at 303-786-8700 or jmartinez@noof.com or Jimmy at jforeman@noof.com
Wizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 03:15 PM   #2
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Useless Warrior loves it when people speak about themselves in the third person. "I really enjoy it," he was heard saying.
Old 2010-06-23, 04:25 PM   #3
Simon
That which does not kill us, will try, try again.

Send a message via ICQ to Simon Send a message via AIM to Simon Send a message via Yahoo to Simon
I have no idea what this means but I'm definitely looking forward to it:

Quote:
We’re looking into some aggressive new affiliate campaigns that will really drive traffic and push conversions for our affiliates.
We live in aggressive times.

Old 2010-06-23, 04:48 PM   #4
MadMax
"Without evil there can be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes" ~ Satan

Location: Motor City, baby, where carjacking was invented! Now GIMME THOSE SHOES!
If it means they'll send people to our surfers' houses with crowbars until they whip out the credit card, that would be awesome for conversions

Seriously though, I'd be open to any new ideas that aren't exploits
MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote