Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2009-11-16, 03:35 PM   #1
hashbury
My name is hashbury not assburry

New affiliate program Fuck Buckz

We have just released our new affiliate program fuck buckz with our flagship site Sexy Russian Amateurs.
We offer 60% RevShare on all initial sales and rebills. This site has not had any promotion execpt by me for some testing purposes. I had a 1:600 ratio using tgp niche specific traffic (mainly sybian and fuck machine). Our affiliate program and sites are being handled by zombaio, so no shaving or any other bullshit. We are using cookie and url tracking that is set for a year. We have about 7 other sites that will be added over the next few months, Including some solo girl sites that will have them live on there webcams 4 to 8 times a month.
Our promotional area is kinda light right now, but if anyone needs anything you can contact me and I will hook you up. We will also be adding rss feeds within the next week or two.
Feel free to hit me up with any needs or questions you might have.
See the site here Fuck Buckz
Old 2009-11-17, 08:33 PM   #2
hony
If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Looks good, I'll be particularly interested in the solo girls with webcams. That fits my traffic, even non-nude is ok provided they are on cam regularly and interact with the customers.
hony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 10:31 AM   #3
hashbury

The webcam shows will be full nude and are a requirement in the performers contracts. Its the best way to retain members I think. They will not be active for a lil while but ill keep everyone posted when we do activate them.
Old 2009-11-20, 03:41 PM   #4
hashbury

Fuck Buckz has started a new promo. All webmasters will get 20$ per sale and 60% RevShare on all recurring sales for Sexy Russian Amateurs. This will run from today until Christmas and maybe longer depending on how successful it is.
We have also added a Video On Demand section that has a new video everyday ranging from 10 to 30 minutes. Low quality movie with the better quality movie in the members area.
We have also added Hi Def movie content and Hi Res pic content for webmasters to download. We will also have downloadable FLV's and hosted FLV's in the next few days.
If you need anything please let me know.
You can reach me at hashbury@fuckbuckz.com