Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2006-12-07, 09:47 PM   #1
Mystery Man
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Damn gypsies!

I live in Barcelona, Spain... if you've ever been here you will know there is a great deal of beggars which are mostly gypsies. But the gypsies down here are so aggressive they seriously don't take a no for a no.

Like today for example... I'm sitting inside an ice cream shop called Fargi (Big chain down here... kinda like Starbucks but just for ice creams and cakes) with my friend enjoying my strawberry cake with vanilla ice and semi-flirting with the waitress. As I'm sitting there I'm looking into the mirror next to me (the entire store is covered in mirrors) and I see an old lady fighting with a younger lady... I don't pay to much attention to it as I'm thinking its prolly some spoiled teen kid freaking out on her grandmother because she can't have another ice or something like that.

It wasn't until I saw the staff running across the store throwing out the 2 girls which I could then see was gypsies... I was amazed.. like jaw dropping to the floor kinda amazed when it hit me... the two fucking gypsies was in the middle of robbing an old lady for her change inside the fucking ice cream store.

Now sadly this is not the first time I've seen something like this down here actually I see at least 1 episode a week with gypsies they are fucking everywhere and ruthless too, you really gotta watch your wallet, mobile and what else you might be carrying that has some kind of value.

I'm getting to the point now that each time I see a gypsy I seriously wanna fuck them up... I really doubt anybody would stop me not even the Guardia Civil. People fucking hate these lechers... they fucking steal with arms and legs and get it feed with their mother milk, this could have been a figure of speech, but its not they literally learn how to steal and fuck with other people from the day they are born. I guess in that sense they know no better but fuck it... one day I will snap I just know it, until then I think I should just put a €50 bill on a fish string and drag it through the city and see how many idiotic gypsies jump for it while I tape it.
Mystery Man is offline   Reply With Quote