Greenguy's Board

WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2017-02-06, 09:32 AM   #1
CD Smith
The one and only at your service

Send a message via ICQ to CD Smith
Thumbs up .::Winners of the 12th (and final) PussyCash Annual NFL Pickem Football Pool*****

We might get tired of hearing it but I'll say it one more time nonetheless... greatest comeback in Super Bowl history.

I, like probably millions of others, thought the Falcons had it won. They had the Patriots bent over a table for three quarters and slammed them with a 25 point lead. The ownage was quite epic really. But if there's one thing I've learned over the past twelve years it's to never count out Brady & co until it's actually over.

Lady kaka's halftime show was surprisingly impressive, with the drones, falling from the roof, the mic toss, etc. Super Bowl Commercials went for a record $5 mill a pop. But nothing will ever top the finish to this SB, the comeback, one of the most amazing catches ever, the overtime, and the most amazing win by a team that wasn't the 49'ers.

Thus brings to a close this year’s NFL story, except for one thing on the mind of the football world... who won the pool of all pools?

I'll do the honors...

*rip*

(this is so exciting)

“And the winners are..”

First, the winner of the SUPERBOWL PRIZE --- To qualify for this prize you needed to enter picks for every week of the entire season. You may have missed a game here or there, but as long as you made picks each week for every week including playoff weeks you're eligible for this. The person whose name appears at the top of the list for the Superbowl pick wins, and the prize of of $100 goes to the first player closest to the top who made all of their weekly picks.
And that player is:

Boogie3
YOU WIN the $100 Superbowl Pickem' prize.
Boogie's SB game score total guess was only one off of the actual. Nicely done!

The WORST PICKER prize was again a tight race. This is the player who made ALL of their picks for the entire season including early games and playoff games and still managed to score the lowest score of anyone else who did the same. It’s not easy to win this highly coveted prize, especially when you’re actually trying to have the BEST score. But one player in particular rose to the top by consistently sinking to the bottom.
That person is:

tracy7676
YOU WIN the $200 Worst Picker prize. Congrats! Picking every game from every
week for 21 weeks and coming last... is an incredible thing.
(greenguy so close!)

Now on to the grand prizes.
Like the Superbowl this came right down to the wire as well,
probably including an amazing comeback story or two...

((drumroll))

And ultimately these three individuals listed below

((drumroll))

who won the PussyCash pool's top prize honors in the longest running football pool in the adult industry...

First off, congratulations to our 3rd place overall finisher
and winner of the
3rd place prize of $250 CASH:

romeo22

Our SECOND PLACE overall finisher
and winner of the
2nd place prize of $500 CASH:

FanceyFoosballFriends

And finally, the GRAND PRIZE
in the PussyCash 12th Annual NFL Pickem Pool is ---

mpcool

You win the $1000 CASH
GRAND PRIZE!!

To collect your prize: send a confirmation email to 'pool admin' (log into the pool and click 'send email') including your PussyCash ID, your pool nickname (if different), and the prize you won.*

The list of all the weekly $100, $200, or $300 cash winners during the regular season:

Wk 01: Dave-NYC
Wk 02: FancyFoosballFriends
Wk 03: Dave-NYC
Wk 04: TheStoner
Wk 05: Dave-NYC
Wk 06: latinafind
Wk 07: romeo22
Wk 08: Brainiac650
Wk 09: tuffruff16
Wk 10: irdogg
Wk 11: biggioshiet
Wk 12: FancyFoosballFriends
Wk 13: AnyGivenKimmy
Wk 14: tuffruff16
Wk 15: crazymom1956
Wk 16: Falcao
Wk 17: Gandie

Congratulations to all of our winners!

To everyone else: thanks for playing,

Special thanks to greenguy and his awesome board for allowing the pool updates to be posted, this year and for every year, it's been a crazy fun ride.

Also of course special thanks to PUSSYCASH for again showing that they are indeed the most generous program on the web.

Lastly, if you're not yet signed up as an affiliate...

there's no time like the present!!

Get in the game and be eligible for all of the other great PussyCash promotions and
moneymaking opportunities that only PussyCash affiliates enjoy.

This brings to a close the Twelfh (and final) Annual PussyCash NFL Pickem Pool. Yes you read that right, the incredible run of a twelve year-long dynasty of awesome football fun in the Adult Industry has finally come to an end. It's been my sincere honor to have been the guy to bring it to you year in and year out. PussyCash has given away in the neighborhood of $50K to it's affiliates who played this pool over the past dozen years, FYI. I for one will definitely miss it come next season.

But fear not. It's not just a slogan, this “The most generous program on the web” with PussyCash. In the past they've given away buckets of cash, iphones, trips, even a few Porsches. You can rest assured they'll be coming up with more ways of rewarding their affiliates like no other program ever has, and will continue to lead the way when it comes to fun and profitable promotions in the industry.

And so for the last time I say.... Congrats to the winners.

So glad you were all ready for some footballllll.

CD Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-18, 10:28 AM   #2
CD Smith
The one and only at your service

Send a message via ICQ to CD Smith
All winners have now checked in, all prizes claimed.

Pool now officially closed. I don't know about you guys but I'm going to miss it.

CD Smith is offline   Reply With Quote