Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > I'm Looking For.......
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-05-13, 11:12 AM   #26
Paul Markham2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie G
Sorry to sound so Harsh but I am speaking for Legit Content Providers and Webmasters that want to atay in business
Not as harsh as a bunch of coppers standing in your office pointing at pictures and demanding you prove the girl is over 18.

Nat, why will you not supply the documents with the content is a better question.
Old 2005-05-13, 11:19 AM   #27
Ernie G
Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button

Send a message via ICQ to Ernie G Send a message via Yahoo to Ernie G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham2
Not as harsh as a bunch of coppers standing in your office pointing at pictures and demanding you prove the girl is over 18.

Nat, why will you not supply the documents with the content is a better question.

Well you are right that would be alot harsher. Nowadays if a content provider does not have all the necesarry documentation together they should not be in business. So NAt are you going to provide documents.BTW I took a look at your site and you do have some nice content on there but again with out 2257's that content is worthless. Unless you you perfer stanless steel bracelets and have a view from behind bars and that goes the same to webmasters that will want to purchase your content
Ernie G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-05-13, 11:53 AM   #28
Paul Markham2

Ernie, he's in Russia so he's not bound by any 2257 laws.

Or he has an office in Gibralter, along with a lot of other people, and an office in the US.

Bet that will be the one that has the documents.
Old 2005-05-13, 12:16 PM   #29
Ernie G
Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button

Quote:
Ernie, he's in Russia so he's not bound by any 2257 laws.

Or he has an office in Gibralter, along with a lot of other people, and an office in the US.

Bet that will be the one that has the documents.
I realize he is in Russia So does that mean that only Russian webmasters are the only ones that can purchase his content? If I buy a few sets from him and cops come knocking on my doors what will or can happen? If handcuffs come in 24carat gold I would take them but they dont and so I wont take that chance
Old 2005-05-13, 02:41 PM   #30
NatŠ
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

Ernie G:
Hmm...Thank you for a valuable discovery!
I repeat (please, follow my lips):
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatŠ
we always provide an institutions, authorized by law to request these documents, with all necessary proofs within a few hours from demand issued to the client.
and:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatŠ
we always go toward to the clients, and can provide proofs at the moment of purchase, if it is required.
Quote:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...braltar&spell=1
Paul, will you accept my personal apologies in regards that Portland House has more, than one office, and that our lawyers there serve more than one company?
NatŠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-05-13, 03:17 PM   #31
Ernie G

[quote=NatŠ]Ernie G:
Hmm...Thank you for a valuable discovery!
I repeat (please, follow my lips):

and:

Well Nat , The part that I didnt see right is the part where you can provide all legal documetation within a couple of hours....HMM you would hae to come up with the documentiation on the spot unless you are in a country tha tdoes not require it . I know you are in Russia and it is not required there But what happens to the customers that purchase your content .

Will they have the proper documentation?

BTW I am just curious to know and want to hear your view point on this ...Also I think your content is good and if I was to buy some of your content I would definitely want the proper documentation that is required
Old 2005-05-13, 06:50 PM   #32
JBdeB
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Send a message via ICQ to JBdeB
erni, WTF is all this bullshit, buy or don't buy his content, but why are you breaking his balls, the 2257 is an American law for the US, if US WM can't get satisfaction with his documentation don't buy it,.......end of story,

why don't you try to explain that to him in Russian..... if you can .....

stop preaching,

JBdeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-05-14, 07:01 AM   #33
Ernie G

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBdeB
erni, WTF is all this bullshit, buy or don't buy his content, but why are you breaking his balls, the 2257 is an American law for the US, if US WM can't get satisfaction with his documentation don't buy it,.......end of story,

stop preaching,

LOL
Old 2005-05-18, 12:08 AM   #34
Paul Markham2

For all those who think they can allow others to hold the records.

http://www.usdoj.gov/opa/pr/2005/May/05_ag_272.htm

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/US/05/17...egs/index.html

So if you're in the US the rules just changed.
Old 2005-05-18, 01:10 AM   #35
Ernie G

Quote:

stop preaching,
psst hey JBdeB,

It pays to educate your self about this industry .

Read on:
Paul Markham2 For all those who think they can allow others to hold the records.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/US/05/1...regs/index.html

So if you're in the US the rules just changed
Old 2005-05-18, 04:09 AM   #36
JBdeB

Quote:
psst hey JBdeB,

It pays to educate your self about this industry .

Read on:
Paul Markham2 For all those who think they can allow others to hold the records.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/US/05/1...regs/index.html

So if you're in the US the rules just changed
Gee Ernie, thanks for the tip, but i already knew that, that's why i give all the 2257 doc's with my sets.
maybe you should re read my original post.......

BTW... if you are going to copy other peoples links you should copy them so they work... the second one gets a "Not Found"

Old 2005-05-18, 12:34 PM   #37
Ernie G

Quote:
Gee Ernie, thanks for the tip, but i already knew that, that's why i give all the 2257 doc's with my sets.
maybe you should re read my original post.......

BTW... if you are going to copy other peoples links you should copy them so they work... the second one gets a "Not Found"
Well If you knew all this why "bud in" in reference to my post discussing the issuance of 2257's. BTW I was speaking in be half of USA webmasters buying from content providers outside the USA. Just because this enforcement will affect Americans. So this was supposed to be an informative posting.

BTW I was not attacking NAt at all I do think that they have awesome content But a point was brought up about 2257's and I responded.
Old 2005-05-18, 01:53 PM   #38
JBdeB

Quote:
Well If you knew all this why "bud in" in reference to my post discussing the issuance of 2257's. BTW I was speaking in be half of USA webmasters buying from content providers outside the USA. Just because this enforcement will affect Americans. So this was supposed to be an informative posting.

BTW I was not attacking NAt at all I do think that they have awesome content But a point was brought up about 2257's and I responded.
Ernie, i don't have a problem with you, but the topic of this thread was "Quality Content" & 2/3 of the 2 pages is whether or not Nat provides 2257 documents, i think he was trying to explain in his "not perfect english" that he does.
I don't know and i don't care to pass judgement.
This exact post has come up countless times on all the boards, a deaf, dumb and blind person can see what the reason behind it is....cast suspicion on the competition..... a witch hunt.
You happened to be the one that posted when i had had enough.
Anyway let's move on.........

Old 2005-05-24, 05:04 AM   #39
Sinistress
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!

I absolutely love Reyko content, if you're still looking for quality sets they have lots!