Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2009-04-15, 01:36 PM   #1
teamperfectogab
If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Send a message via ICQ to teamperfectogab
Cool Models, Girls Coming At The Barcelona Summit In June, interested in a special shoot?

"Girls wearing boots, a winning combo", workshop in Barcelona by Gabrio Linari

In collaboration with the management of the upcoming Barcelona Summit http://www.thebarcelonasummit.com/en that will be held during june 15th-17th I am personally going to host a Photography Workshop sponsored by our website Ultimate Boot Fetish www.ultimatebootfetish.com and this will be a great opportunity to learn something about photography, having fun and to practise at a high class venue such as the ME Barcelona that is the hotel that has been chosen for the event.

So for the ladies/models, if you have decided to come to wonderful Barcelona for the event (or if you're planning to) and you'd be interested to be the "workshop model" and if you are in love with sexy boots, contact me asap so that we can discuss about it further and as a special i am willing to do some free shoots for the girls website such as bikini, swimwear photos, etc etc. it's a good opportunity for having some fun and doing something different together.

For all of you that want to see my photography website you can check out www.gabriolinari.com that is my official site, my contact info can be found below!!

soo.... see you all i Barcelona!