Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-09-30, 12:25 PM   #1
chilihost
Look at 'em. Watchin' my TV. Sittin on my couch. You better not be in my ass groove!

HunkMoney Raises Payouts: up to $40 per sale!

Increased Payouts For October: up to $40 per sale!

Hard work means earning more money! We have made tremendous improvements to our program, sites and business in the past months. And it is paying off, we have broken records for traffic, conversions and sales almost every month. This is thanks to a lot of hard work by both our affiliates and the HunkMoney team and partners. And we want to thank everyone for their help by increasing payouts to our affiliates for the entire month of October.

From October 1st - 31st, 2009, all PayPerSignup signups will be bumped up by $5 to $35 per sale. And if you send us a lot of sales you get even better payout. Any signups after your 25th will be paid out at $40 per sale.

This promotion will last the entire month of October, so get your links in place to start making more money from day 1. Need your PPS link codes? Just login at http://hunkmoney.com to get PPS link codes for all our sites plus for our embed videos, feeds, exclusive gallery content and FHGs.

Not promoting HunkMoney sites yet? Why not? HunkMoney is the only WebSiteSecure.org fully-certified gay sponsor. With 25 premium gay sites covering off a large number of gay niches, plus advanced webmaster promo tools like 29 RSS feeds, hosted blogs, hosted tube site, embed videos, hosted FLVs, FHGs, pre-written reviews and more, you will make more money with HunkMoney!

cheers,
Luke