Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-08-05, 12:29 AM   #1
Wazza
I'm a jaded evil bastard, I wouldn't piss on myself if I was on fire...

Send a message via ICQ to Wazza
FSC Tries Their Hand At Comedy?

http://www.freespeechcoalition.com/news_events_1.htm

"So every iteration, you must have a copy of," Cambria summarized. "So if you change one picture, that is a new iteration and you must maintain a copy of it."

"So every iteration, you must have a copy of," Cambria summarized. "So if you change one picture, that is a new iteration and you must maintain a copy of it."

and so on...

|viking|

My sites have no traffic and no PR - let's trade - PM me
Wazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-05, 01:03 AM   #2
Maj. Stress
Progress rarely comes in buckets, it normally comes in teaspoons

Kaplan also argued that between the opinion in the 1994 case of American Library Association v. Reno, Congress' inclusion in the PROTECT Act of 2003 of changes to the wording of the 2257 law, plus its requirement in that Act that the Attorney General report to it, one year after the Act's passage, of the number of Justice Department investigations of adult companies 2257 records and the prosecutions that resulted therefrom, the totality of those events essentially overruled the 10th Circuit's opinion in Sundance. Therefore, he claimed, the Justice Department was free to interpret the wording of "produces" in the 2257 statute to include both "primary" and "secondary" producers.
This idiot is comparing apples to oranges. Things are looking up for our side.
Maj. Stress is offline   Reply With Quote