Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link & Traffic Trades
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-04-30, 09:52 PM   #1
oldbrad
It is better to watch things then to do them

Send a message via AIM to oldbrad Send a message via Yahoo to oldbrad
Several link trades Pr3 Link List

I have http://www.foxyslinks.com which i am looking for inbound links to. I don't want to do any index page links, but i have http://www.foxyslinks.com/great-free-sites/ a friends page which i am looking to link from, like an a b c but my 2 pages are on the same site.

The friends page is a PR 3 page which receives traffic daily from freesites and se's. I will limit that page to 20 links or so only. I am more interested in traffic than pr but would like quality "real" link lists or freesites and not hubs, of around the same pr levels.

If you have a story related site i have a big story site that i add to all the times. It is a pr3 currently and gets good traffic. I have story sections (pr2) in several genres and am looking for story related sites to link to and from or you can submit free story sites.

I have a PR3 sex story blog that i am still looking for blogroll links to, so check the blog link trade thread for info or go to my link below.

I am also looking to to more webmaster submit page link trades with sites that get submits regularly as well as "other link list" section trades.

If your about pr, i recently redesigned the site to it's current and future look and the category pages were aparantly too new for the pr update but will go up in the next update as the whole site should as well.

Thanks for reading all that shit and post, pm or email me with questions or comments.

Brad