Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2010-02-18, 02:43 PM   #1
oldbrad
It is better to watch things then to do them

Send a message via AIM to oldbrad Send a message via Yahoo to oldbrad
Adult + Custody Fight = Uphill Battle

Long story short, went in to a custody fight about 11/2 years ago for my daughter. The fact I ran adult websites was brought up, which was fun trying to explain to judges the details, along with vague accusations about me from my daughters mom. My lawyer told me to freeze my sites and not touch anything "work related" or it could prolong the investigations and court.

8 months later after I had been thoroughly investigated, along with with all of my websites and every bit of content, it was proven that none of my stuff was illegal or of concern, but my lawyer advised me to stay away from everything until the first year of our custody arrangement was over with.

I was given the 50/50 custody that I wanted about 8 months in to it, and 15k later, and proven that the accusations were lies (judge even csalled her a liar which was nice).

Now I am able to work on my sites again without worrying about court issues. I would suggest anyone that might go through a custody fight, be cautious, because one aligation can put your life on hold for a long time. Every site submitted to foxys has been reviewed. I am working at building it again. Sorry to everyone that was submitting and dealt with my dissappearance.

Brad