Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2011-05-22, 10:43 AM   #1
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

Thumbs up It's Rapture Groupon Day: 90% of all end of the world items. 052211

Just another thrilling day of running errands (actually more like limping along in pain doing errands) and probably watching a movie or two later today.

Probably should also get some work done at some point today although I give a high probability of putting that off until tomorrow.

Been leaving Skype running for a few days now and already the spam and horny idiots have found me. Why can't they just spam and bug each other and leave the rest of us alone?
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 10:56 AM   #2
Fonz
Former pr0n slinger.

Good afternoon,

I just got back from a weekend in the Ardennes with my soccer team. We did some nice activities like Agro Golf which is basicly hitting a small soccerball with an oversized stick while standing in between some cows. All that followed by a BBQ and a bunch of drinks made it an ok weekend.

I'm a bit hung over now so I think the couch is going to be my best friend today.

Have a good day all!
Old 2011-05-22, 11:24 AM   #3
spookyx
Kodak Ghosts Run Amok

My theory on the rapture is.... we all raptured, but its just as bad on the other side, nobody noticed.

good morning all

spookyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 11:27 AM   #4
pc
Shift Out / X-On

Send a message via ICQ to pc
Good morning. Yesterday I learned how to change collation of my mysql db's, then I learned that in order for this to take effect I had to reinstall tables, import old buck-up of sites to one of my new scripts. It looks like I didn't brake anything yet
Not much in plans for today, just adding more sites to banned sites list , div's to banned div's list and words to banned words list
Have a good one all
pc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 11:37 AM   #5
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonz View Post
We did some nice activities like Agro Golf which is basicly hitting a small soccerball with an oversized stick while standing in between some cows.
The only thing somewhat exciting that I've ever done around cows is pick mushrooms growing out of their shit, dip them in honey (the mushrooms not the cows or their shit), swallow them and then not be able to find my way out of the cow pasture until the next day.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 06:52 PM   #6
babymaker
Someone Turn Off The Damn Heat!

Send a message via ICQ to babymaker Send a message via Yahoo to babymaker
Hi all, slept all damn day didnt goto bed util 11:30am Was working on a site got busy.
Old 2011-05-22, 07:32 PM   #7
bDok
bang bang

Send a message via ICQ to bDok
Afternoon. Got up kinda late. That was awesome. Drank a little last night and when I got home I watched "The other guys." Fuck that movie sucked. I was even buzzed while watching it and I still had a hard time with it.

Today I saw "Bridesmaids" and I laughed pretty hard at more than a few parts. So I find that to be a big win. Now I'm scanning and putting together loads of box covers for some store items. Fuck it's boring. I so need to make more money so I can hire a grunt for this shit. Bah.

Going to grill up some carne asada for tacos tonight. Already got shopping out of the way for next week. Need to always go on Sunday mornings rather than Sunday nights. The markets were so much easier to navigate. That and all the items are there and haven't been picked over. Early bird yada yada.

Oh so my new favorite thing is Coconut water. I have been drinking this before going to bed and then in the morning after drinking and I feel always like a million bucks. Also, been adding it to the smoothies I make. Good stuff.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Enjoy the rest of it.