Greenguy's Board

WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2009-12-04, 12:08 PM   #1
Kenny B!
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Send a message via ICQ to Kenny B!
New Sites From IA Cash - CamGirlMinnie.com & MinnieStClaire.com

Hi All!
I am happy to announce after a successful stint of beta testing we are adding MinnieStClaire.com and CamGirlMinnie.com to the IA Cash line up of websites. Both websites feature Canadian black amateur cutie Minnie St. Claire. If the name and face seem familiar, it's because Minnie has been in the industry for quite some time. Over the last few years Minnie has focused much of her time working on various webcam sites and collecting content for her very own site.

CamGirlMinnie.com focuses on Minnie's everyday life and allows fans get up close and personal. Members get to peep inside Minnie's life though the five spy cams placed in each room of her apartment.

MinnieSt.Claire.com is raw, uncensored and showcases all of Minnie's hardcore sexcapades.

Here are some CamGirlMinnie.com Banners (These are also available in the IA Cash admin area):

And some MinnieStClaire.com Banners:

If you happen to know Minnie then you know she's been in her fair share of controversies over the years. Whether you love her, hate her, or love to hate her, one thing is for sure... She'll make you money!

Hit me up if you have any questions or need anything special to promote these two new great sites!

Kenny B!
ken@iacash.com
Toll Free: 877-865-6970

ken@iacash.com
Kenny B! is offline   Reply With Quote