Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2010-09-14, 04:37 PM   #1
Kenny B!
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Send a message via ICQ to Kenny B!
New pregnant site Embrianna.com launched!

I am happy to announce the launch of Embrianna.com featuring pregnant French Canadian hottie Brianna. Embrianna.com is a niche site that focuses on Brianna’s bulging belly featuring high resolution pictures and HD video all shot in her third trimester.

Along with outdoor/public nudity content Embrianna.com members will have access to some very rare and somewhat controversial videos. Brianna is a smoker; I don’t know of any other websites that feature a woman eight and a half months pregnant smoking.

We are no stranger to having some controversial content on our websites but with this site I feel we may have come close to crossing the line of what most people feel is appropriate in a society which prides itself on being so politically correct. Wherever you stand on the subject of smoking while pregnant one thing’s for sure, the content will convert.

If you have pregnant traffic let’s talk! Embrianna is new, fresh and ready to make you some money. Affiliates can grab link codes and promotional material at IA Cash.

Thanks! :thumbsup

ken@iacash.com
Kenny B! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 07:33 AM   #2
Chffr
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Talking LAWL

Brilliant site name!