Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2010-08-30, 04:23 PM   #1
daizzzy
Are you sure this is the Sci-Fi Convention? It's full of nerds!

Send a message via ICQ to daizzzy
9 great GAY sites + HUNDREDS $$$ in Bonuses

Congrats to program owners and thx for amazing Bonuses!
That's a link for those who needs one

Quote:
Next month marks the second anniversary of the launch of KJCash. I would like to extend my sincere thanks to you for all your efforts in helping bring the program to where it is today.
As you well know I am sure, the adult business has gotten tougher and tougher to succeed in. Yet we launched KJCash at one of the worst economic times in history and have defied all the odds and grown to 9 highly successful sites in just two short years. And we have all heard of of long established programs closing their doors and/or cutting off affiliates. KJCash is here to stay and you can continue to feel comfortable in sending us your valued traffic.
As a way of showing our appreciation, I have set up the Second Anniversary Celebration bonus program to help you make some extra cash. I have seen lots of bonus programs set up lately, but most of them either too complicated and require you send emails to request the bonus or their minimum thresholds are set so high that only the larger affiliates even have a hope of making it. I wanted to keep this simple and make it easier for any affiliate to achieve so here is the deal.
During the month of September, send at least 25 new sales and you will get will get a $100 cash bonus. Send at least 50 new sales and get a cash bonus of $300. And if you send at least 100 new sales, you get a $1000 cash bonus!!! Simple as that. These sales can be either rev-share or pay-per-signup or any combination thereof. And best of all, you just need to send the traffic and the bonus is automatic. No emails to send, no hoops to jump through, just send the sales and get the bonus cash!!
Thanks for your continued support and promotion of the KJCash program. Below are your new promo materials for this week.