Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2010-01-26, 02:56 AM   #1
AmeliaG
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Send a message via ICQ to AmeliaG
Smile SpookyCash Adds BlueBlood.com Real Life Lovers Mega-Pass GOTH PUNK ROCK INK SEX PICS

The gallery samples below are all work I shot with Forrest Black. I hope you like them. These are my favorite kinds of shoots to do.

All Blue Blood's SpookyCash affiliates can now promote the BlueBlood.com mega-pass via either CCBill or Epoch. Previously, promotion of the flagship megasite was limited to a few select blogs and review sites.

BlueBlood.com is structured a bit differently from a standard adult site, having a morphing dynamic tour and both text and photography presenting what Blue Blood is all about. I hesitated to include BlueBlood.com officially in SpookyCash because it is really my baby, being the most closely related of all our membership websites to the original Blue Blood print magazine I founded in 1992. The site just converts so well that I eventually decided BlueBlood.com had to be available for all our SpookyCash affiliates to promote.

BlueBlood.com features more than 100,000 erotic photos, showcasing more than 400 of the most exceptional women, shot by dozens of gifted photographers, with a huge number of coffee table books and magazine features to their credit. BlueBlood.com includes magazine quality photography of gorgeous, stylish, gothic, punk, deathrock, and otherwise offbeat women, Blue Blood VIP's world famous signature couples sets featuring real life lovers, and erotic fiction by some of the best-loved genre writers in the world.

SpookyCash has a full suite of webmaster sales tools available to promote BlueBlood.com. There are of course FHGs, a POTD, and banners. BlueBlood.com is now also being included in RSS and hosted blog updates and the BlueBlood.com real life lovers POTD appears on the SpookyCash hosted blog and fully hosted complete TGP as well.

Blue Blood's SpookyCash.com
AmeliaG is offline   Reply With Quote