Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2016-11-03, 08:27 PM   #1
ecchi
Banned

Sleepy Thursday 3rd November - (AKA. Ecchi is back and again he is saying "Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fu

WHY i HAVE NOT BEEN HERE FOR A BIT:

Two weeks ago I went for a check up at the hospital to see if things were going OK after my 3 month stay. They were not. The doctor dragged me back into hospital. I was only there for a week this time. But after you have been in hospital for three months even one extra week is too long.

When I got home I found the bastards who burgled me last time had been back. I had been burgled a second time. The fuckers had come back for what they had left behind the first time!!!!!!

Then when I had tidied up I tried to get back to work. They had not stolen my computer (too old to be of value) but they had moved it about and the old "occasional blue screen of death" fault has been replaced with a "won't fucking boot ever" fault. I have been unable to get online since, and have only just got my Internet connection back.

Now, at last I can start getting my life back together, can't I?

Well sort of. But I wasn't fully released from hospital, I was "let out on licence". Every week my foot has to go back to the hospital to be checked by it's probation officer, and if Dr Probation Officer thinks my foot has been bad it will have to go back into hospital again. And as I am attached to it, so will I.

I am so fucking sick of life.

Last edited by ecchi; 2016-11-03 at 08:30 PM..
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-04, 10:07 AM   #2
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

Ecchi sorry to hear about your life being so fucked right now. Hoepfully things will improve.

Just another day on this big sandbar and the bottom of the USA here. Doing Foxy's updates and then might go to the gym.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote