Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Friday The 7th To One & All (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=53921)

Greenguy 2009-08-07 06:23 AM

Good Friday The 7th To One & All

Morning |buddy|

Here's my Big Brother prediction for next week: Jeff uses the coup
d'etat on Thursday & puts up Jesse & Natalie, with Jesse going home.

Nothing on the agenda for today except submits & reviews...|yawn|

Simon 2009-08-07 06:46 AM

Good morning world |waves|

Well, the roofer came yesterday and confirmed what I knew...this house needs a whole new roof. So I'm once again glad I went with renting when I moved to the Keys. Doing that has let me live on a few different islands down here over the years instead of being anchored to one location all the time, but more importantly it's saved me a fortune over the last 12-13 years in repairs and with house prices so depressed I'm glad I won't be the one putting a new roof on a house that's dropping in value.

Today it's mostly just work, work, work. Then probably a nice nap when the afternoon rains get here, followed by more work.

Wishing a good day to all.

:)

koalaTalex 2009-08-07 06:47 AM

Happy Friday! Have been able to stick to the new submitting schedule and getting those free sites submitted every morning! BIG thanks to all you great reviewers approving them and sending through traffic. Decided to add Saturday to our schedule and get six out a week.

MrMaryLou 2009-08-07 07:03 AM

Good Morning All :)

Cleo 2009-08-07 07:05 AM

It's kind of strange not having the TV on in the bedroom watching the morning local news but until we receive our new DVR from DirecTV to replace the dead Tivo all we can do is stare at a blank screen or actually get out of bed and eat breakfast in another room.

Stopped by Internext for a bit last night to get our passes. Only a handful of people were there. Heading back over this afternoon and then going over to Dave & Busters to play games, drink and eat bar food.

My feet hurt...

Ramster 2009-08-07 07:39 AM

Good Morning.

Going golfing in a few minutes then work this afternoon when I get home. Maybe some work this evening as well.

terry 2009-08-07 08:04 AM

Good Morning and Happy Friday Everyone!

Rain has stopped.. but more on the way.

Work work and more work.

Have a good one!

JackDaniel's 2009-08-07 08:18 AM

Good Morning Everyone |waves|

Jim 2009-08-07 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 459953)
Here's my Big Brother prediction for next week: Jeff uses the coup
d'etat on Thursday & puts up Jesse & Natalie, with Jesse going home.

Shhh...I haven't watched yet.

And a fine morning to everyone. Nothing but work on the agenda for the day.

Itchy 2009-08-07 09:02 AM

Good Morning All :)

gnarpen 2009-08-07 09:08 AM

Good Afternoon Folks!

ponygirl 2009-08-07 09:19 AM

good morning everyone |waves|

whew what a busy week, trying to work and keep the bored kids from killing each other lol...got them out of the house for a while yesterday, spent an absolute FORTUNE for 3 pairs of pants and a sweatshirt for my eldest - geez I could get a whole wardrobe for myself for what I paid for that! At least he wasn't interested in the $140 a pair ripped-to-shreds jeans, wtf is that??? ! I feel so old :D

got lots to do today then it's out to get my younger son's football equipment tonight, it's his first year playing 'real' football, he's over the moon excited and I'm just scared of the first injury lol

anyway, going to try and get some work done, so hope you all have a great day!
:)

hashbury 2009-08-07 09:23 AM

Good friday all.
Im tired and have a lot of work to do, joy.
Have a good one all.

JustRobert 2009-08-07 10:27 AM

Good Morning :)
Bunch of work and thats about it

Tekster 2009-08-07 10:53 AM

Good Morning Everyone

bDok 2009-08-07 11:10 AM

Good morning. Going to be a busy morning. Then this afternoon I'll probably be cutting out of the house early to just enjoy the day. Most likely going swimming at a friends pool and just general spending time in the sun. tgif. Next week I gotta turn things up a notch. This week I wasn't as productive as I would have liked.

Time to get some coffee and then get to work.

Mike-mijen 2009-08-07 11:42 AM

Good Mid-Morning to all

Preacher 2009-08-07 11:57 AM

I have no gameplan for today. This weekend I have a decent amount of work ahead of me to get my mainstream client back to where they were before 2 of their servers died. :(

sue-fl 2009-08-07 02:43 PM

Afternoon,

Got a real scare this morning. My mom wouldn't answer her phone for me or her husband. My husband and I jumped in the truck and rode over there both scared of what we might find. But she was fine she had fallen to sleep and for some reason didn't hear the phone. She is getting old and forgetful but thank god she was alright.

Ponygirl, my oldest son played football in High School I understand how you feel. He is big now but back then he was 6' 3" but you could blow him over. He was sooooo skinny and I was worried at every game, but he only got hurt once in four years and was fine. Hang in there Mom :)

Have a great day and weekend all |thumb

NY Jester 2009-08-07 03:29 PM

Afternoon all. My agenda consists of loading the new LL up to the server and checking for leaks haha.

Big Brother was good. I wished Ronnie stayed, cause honestly Lydia is a frikken NUT JOB!

I honestly think that Lydia and Michele will be on the block and Jeff wont use the Coup D'etat unless someone uses POV and Jordan gets put up...then he will flip the script and throw Natalie up...of which Lydia will go home either way. Make sense?

Have a great 5th day of the week.

smutguy 2009-08-07 05:05 PM

good afternoon everyone