Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   It's Tuesday Morning. (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=56856)

pc 2010-03-23 08:10 AM

It's Tuesday Morning.

|waves|Good Morning all.
Have a good one.

Rowdy 2010-03-23 08:13 AM

Enjoy the day all! :)

Cleo 2010-03-23 08:16 AM

Is today the day that sales pickup?

Finally made it to IMAX to see Alice in Wonderland last night. The theater was only about a third full which was great other than someone sitting near use letting out a stinky fart a few times.

I'm very surprised that some gave the movie less than great reviews. I thought the story was very well written and very entertaining. I found myself caring about the characters with a story line that keep me guessing while giving the characters depth. I thought the 3D was actually better than Avatar which I didn't think possible.

Alice In Wonderland is by far my favorite movie of the year so far. This is not to say I didn't love Avatar, I did, but while Avatar set a standard for SciFi and was an awesome adventure Alice transported me off to a magical place and put a smile on my face that lasted the entire movie.

Doing the gym thing once I'm a bit more vertical and then just another thrilling day of marketing humans doing the wild thing.

babymaker 2010-03-23 08:21 AM

Morning all :)

MrMaryLou 2010-03-23 08:31 AM

Good Morning All :)

Ramster 2010-03-23 08:43 AM

Good Morning.

Work today then going to the hockey game tonight.

terry 2010-03-23 08:45 AM

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday Everyone!

A ton of rain falling here today and brrrr its cold. Freezing rain expected this afternoon then snow, then more rain after that. I love spring!

Have a great day!

Nymph 2010-03-23 09:16 AM

Good morning everyone!

I got my hanging baskets, and flowerpots planted for the front porch yesterday, and my tomato & peppers planted too. I guess today is just cleaning, and maybe do a little shopping between web work.

Have a good one!

Greenguy 2010-03-23 09:24 AM

Good Tuesday Peoples |waves|

I have a Dr's appt in a little bit, which is good because I still feel like shit :(

After that, worky work busy bee!

ArtWilliams 2010-03-23 09:25 AM

Cleo, I really liked Alice too. My wife says the 3D doesn't add a thing for her but I am a visual person so I thought it was neat. I loved looking at Helena Bonham Carter's big head.

Well, I feel like my head is screwed back on properly now. Family financial stuff this morning followed by adult work in the PM. I moved servers and my link exchange program is not working so I guess I have to look into that. I think the license is tied to an IP address so I'll have to contact the LO people.

Have a great day everyone.

Preacher 2010-03-23 10:21 AM

Work in the morning, business meeting around lunch time, then shoe shopping for my son who put holes in his shoes again. Fun! |waves|

bDok 2010-03-23 11:27 AM

Just TONS more data entry on a project. The fun just doesn't stop. :) Going to watch loads of tv while entering this stuff in. Let the fun begin!

JustRobert 2010-03-23 11:35 AM

Good Morning :)
Really enjoyed Alice and Avatar as well but its a toss up which one I liked better. Do believe that when Avatar is finally released on bluray is when there will be a jump in 3D TV sales.

Forgot, planning trip to Canada in June but Vegas show is the 8-10. Maybe its time for someone to start a "who's going" thread.

Time For Work...Woo3DTVHoo!

Jim 2010-03-23 11:41 AM

Good Morning
I am smoking a little meat today. And still working while that takes place.

John-ACWM 2010-03-23 11:44 AM

Enjoy the Tuesday!

bluebrit 2010-03-23 02:39 PM

Hello one and all :)

Nothing special happening here beyond the usual. It's pouring with rain outside so I have no reason not to work.

JackDaniel's 2010-03-23 03:13 PM

Have a nice day everyone |waves|

ace_luffy 2010-04-01 12:29 PM

hi and have a great day to all