Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy First TGIF In June (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72294)

Ramster 2021-06-04 07:04 AM

Happy First TGIF In June

Good Morning |waves|

Up and working, sipping my |coffee Working until around noon then golfing this afternoon |golf Hope it doesn't rain |loony| Have a good Friday everyone |thumb

ArtWilliams 2021-06-04 07:42 AM

Morning. |coffee

My wife got some numbness in her face after getting her second dose of AZ yesterday. The provincial TeleHealth nurse said get to the hospital. After waiting a few hours in the ER, the doctor said he's seen a number of these cases and they all amounted to nothing. She's fine this morning. Big scare for nothing. There's a nap in my future. My second AZ shot is this afternoon.

Not much on the agenda today. I'll be working on my site, I guess. I purchase 10,000 words from an article writing site and just got back my first 4,000 word article. I have to read it in depth but on the surface, it looks pretty good.

What I do this evening will depend on how I feel tonight post vaccine.

Have a good one! |thumb

Greenguy 2021-06-04 09:12 AM

Morning!

I've actually been up & working since 4 |crazy| Our video guy uploaded 2 scenes overnight, so I've been getting all that processed & organized, as well as taking care of the usual Friday crap. I bet I got more done from 4-8AM than I will for the rest of the day|lol|

Supposed to be about 80°F/27°Canadian today & tomorrow, then high 80's°F/30-31°Canadian Sun to Wed. Even with the AC on, I sweat a lot |pokefun||greenguy|

No fun plans for today or tomorrow, but we're celebrating a couple of birthdays on Sunday |party2

Also, now that it's been 2 weeks since my 2nd shot, I can FINALLY visit my mother IN PERSON |banana| They're only allowing visitations to her unit on Wednesdays. I took the 3:30PM spot, but I'm also taking bets on if I make it to 4:30PM after the 1st visit |couch|

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 564445)
There's a nap in my future...

What I do this evening will depend on how I feel tonight post vaccine.

Trust me: there's a 2nd nap in your future this evening :D

JustRobert 2021-06-04 10:25 AM

Good Morning :)

Art, glad to hear your wife is doing good and nothing came from the numbness.

My wife is going to visit family for the weekend with one that I don't get along with...so I'm staying home by myself |banana|

Need to run to the grocery store so I may pick up some snackings besides the cookies I'm out of :)

Besides that it's the typical biz/tv/nap kinda day as I continue on my little project.

Enjoy your Friday!

JAI-LING 2021-06-04 10:50 AM

Friday was good. A little windy, a little wet but I picked up new content and a nice Oakley BP.