Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday November 15th - Gloomy And COLD (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=73498)

Pagan 2022-11-15 07:12 AM

Tuesday November 15th - Gloomy And COLD

We are hovering just above freezing at 2pm, so it will be a cold one today. I don't think I am really ready for it, but then again, we have usually already had our first snow by now. We don't even have it on the radar yet. They have warned us that white Christmases are a thing of the past, especially here in the south. Sigh.

MIL called yesterday, wanting to bring the leftover cake from Father's Day over. Mind you, after we left, her other son brought his 2 kids, his girlfriend, and her toddler over. They did bring a plate of brownies. When we left, there was only about 1/4 of the cake left (nice strawberry cream cake from a really good bakery nearly an hour away from us), so it should have been gone if not on Sunday afternoon, then yesterday with coffee. Nope. She took that lovely cake and stuck it in the freezer. I also found out she sent the smoked turkey and roast beef home. She did allow The Husband's father to keep his shirt and chocolates, but rejected everything else. I told the Husband we are not doing that again. I don't know what is going on with her, but that was part of our gift to Ukko (the old man - our nickname for him). We still have Ukko's birthday and Christmas to deal with this year. We will either take them out or have them over. I truly give up with her. Anyone want a crazy mother-in-law cheap?

Greenguy 2022-11-15 09:12 AM

Moring! |waves|

Mood is decent but I can already feel a nap coming|lol|

I've got a pile of work to do & some invoices to send.

Best get crackalackin!

Ramster 2022-11-15 09:22 AM

Good morning |waves|

No crazy MILs here please :D

Up and working per the usual, then trivia tonight. I was supposed to play basketball last night but the school was closed and no one told us |fuckyou| I guess it was a PD day or something, who knows, all I know I like playing basketball and didn't get to play |angry|

ArtWilliams 2022-11-15 09:58 AM

Morning. |coffee

Pagan, we had a nice day last week here in Toronto (21C) but the weather has really changed too. It's just above freezing and snow flurries are in the forecast.

Feeling well today, which is good. I'm at my desk most of the day except for run to Dollarama and maybe Costco. Everyone will be out tonight except me and the puppy!

Have a good one! |thumb

JustRobert 2022-11-15 10:22 AM

Good Morning :)

Weather for us right now is what I like and especially to take |JustRobert| out for a cruise. Shorts and sweatshirt is all that's needed for a glorious top down drive. I also should of had the auto project completed by this time so it would of looked good too. But F'ing NO because of my back |banghead|

Enjoy your Tuesday!