Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   16th 2013 Thursday May (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=65639)

Greenguy 2013-05-16 08:36 AM

16th 2013 Thursday May

Morning |nahnah|

The weather here is just splendid! In the 60's now, up into the 70's later. Great day to have all the windows open |hurricane

Just work for me today, followed by falling asleep while watching hockey tonight |fonz|

Current Mood: Bliss......

Cleo 2013-05-16 08:59 AM

Windows are open here too.

Spent a good part of yesterday sitting at the hospital while Christy got her surgery. Hospital's WiFi had all of my stuff blocked so I wasn't able to work while I was there so I'm another day behind in work. Christy is home today and doing fine so we are going to looking for a kitten later today after both of us get some work done.

I was able to finish up the catering insert that I was doing for a local restaurant whilst sitting at th hospital.

Fonz 2013-05-16 10:52 AM

If I open a window our appartment will get flooded. Nothing but rain here the entire day.
Demolished someone's kitchen today, finished at noon and spent the rest of the day at home.
The car dealer called to tell us that our new car arrived at his shop today. Ok it's an ugly motherfucker but it's the ideal car for a young family with 2 small kids.
http://nl.peugeot.be/showroom/partne...agallery/fotos

Have a good day all!

Ramster 2013-05-16 11:27 AM

Good morning

yes the weather is finally warming up a bit but certainly not where it should be. But I'll take it for now. Just another day in the neighborhood for me

Simon 2013-05-16 12:07 PM

Good morning world |waves|

Location can inspire such different viewpoints. For some, the idea that it's finally warming up a bit is good news. While for others (like me) the additional warming is bad news indeed. We had just enough breeze and lower humidity to have the windows open overnight and this morning. But now the a/c is running since the climbing temperature and humidity started to make it very uncomfortable in here.

Cleo - here's hoping you won't have to spend any more time sitting in hospitals, but you may want to consider connecting with a VPN when using any public wifi spots. And not just so you can circumvent archaic judeo-christian morality restrictions, but also to keep your logins and other private data out of the hands of evil twin hotspots and other eavesdroppers.

Fonz - I like the roof panels that look like they pop out when you hit the ejection seat buttons. You may not need that today, but once a relationship matures a bit and kids grow past a certain point, it's definitely something you'll wish was an option.

Time to get back to work...wishing a good day to all.

:)

ecchi 2013-05-16 03:08 PM

Last night I brought in a bag of dried cow intestines and put them on the chair on top of the pair of trousers I had already sorted out to wear today. The bag must have leaked a bit and the scent of dried cow intestines soaked into my trousers, because all day today dogs have been coming up to me, sniffing my legs, then sitting down in front of me begging for some of the intestines and following me when I walk off!

The most embarrassing was a dog belonging to Lee Hurst (a comedian who starred in a couple of TV shows in Britain). His dog sat in front of me barking, then when Lee tried to drag him away he growled at him as though he was going to rip the poor guy's arms off if he didn't let him scrounge some cow intestines from me!

Greenguy 2013-05-16 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fonz (Post 526300)

Papa Fonz! |lol|

Linkster 2013-05-16 06:27 PM

Can I say good morning even though its after 3 pm here :) Spent the day trying to figure out where I left everything - and still haven't found much in the way of passwords etc - but I'm sure the next week will bring everything back to me |jester|

Cleo 2013-05-16 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linkster (Post 526318)
Can I say good morning even though its after 3 pm here :) Spent the day trying to figure out where I left everything - and still haven't found much in the way of passwords etc - but I'm sure the next week will bring everything back to me |jester|

LINKSTER!!!

Linkster 2013-05-16 11:46 PM

Hiya Cleo!!!!! Good to see ya again :)

Fonz 2013-05-17 12:56 AM

Welcome to the board Linkster! |fonz|

... oh wait ...

Simon 2013-05-17 06:40 AM

Linkster!

Good to see the crunchy with ketchup dragon is back.

:)

Greenguy 2013-05-17 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 526319)
LINKSTER!!!

Who's this "Linkster" guy?

Cleo 2013-05-17 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 526335)
Who's this "Linkster" guy?

I think he is one of these people |potleaf|

javbucks 2013-05-17 11:13 AM

I ordered Aniracetam and Choline from ebay.
So far I have not turned into Bradley Cooper from Limitless but I will let you guys know.