Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday 2022-06-14 aka I Need Hockey! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=73164)

Greenguy 2022-06-14 08:47 AM

Tuesday 2022-06-14 aka I Need Hockey!

Morning! |waves|

The funny thing is that, while i do need |hockey odds are I'll be |zzzzzzzzz by the end of the 1st period|lol|

Normal Tuesday for me: work, chiro, mom |thumb

ArtWilliams 2022-06-14 09:07 AM

Morning. |coffee

^ Who are you cheering for - Tampa or Colorado? |hockey|

My Tuesday? Work, BIL, Volunteer stuff.

Have a good one! |thumb

Ramster 2022-06-14 09:41 AM

Good morning |waves|

Still in Arizona but flying home today and am definitely looking forward to being home after going from Portugal to right here |dizzy| Working this morning then breakfast then the airport. Crappy hotel |coffee is on lol

I think I'm cheering for Colorado |hockey| Nathan McKinnon is local to my hometown and I've followed his career somewhat since he played junior hockey in Halifax. |thumb

JustRobert 2022-06-14 10:25 AM

Good Morning :)

AC may need a new board which will have to be ordered. So while I'm waiting for the guy yesterday to submit a cost bid we have another company that supposedly is a dealer service tech to get their opinion on the situation |banghead|

Besides this it's just more grunt work for me. Maybe some yard work but doubt it.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Pagan 2022-06-14 11:27 AM

We stayed up late to watch the U18 Canadian women beat the US. GREAT GREAT game. It came down to the final seconds. There is no shame in winning silver in that contest. I think the game was over about 5am. But yeah, that is about it on hockey for us even. Now it is that "football" stuff and track and field. I did see one of the cable channels is replaying games from the recent World Cup. I guess they are desperate. Of course, we could watch darts from Berlin..... I think I will nap or get back to work.

Evil Chris 2022-06-14 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagan (Post 568360)
We stayed up late to watch the U18 Canadian women beat the US. GREAT GREAT game. It came down to the final seconds. There is no shame in winning silver in that contest. I think the game was over about 5am. But yeah, that is about it on hockey for us even. Now it is that "football" stuff and track and field. I did see one of the cable channels is replaying games from the recent World Cup. I guess they are desperate. Of course, we could watch darts from Berlin..... I think I will nap or get back to work.

I watched also, but from a reasonable time zone. :-)
Yes, it was a good game.

Today I took my son out for brunch, and have been working away, some of it on my deck.

It seems imperative that I start watching "Shoresy" very soon.

jollyhumper 2022-06-14 03:31 PM

Good evening |waves|

Went to Oslo to pick up my new sorta grandson from kindergarten.
We had a lot of fun with Duplo (lego), building some really creative garages for his firetrucks.

So, a great day

J|JollyHumper|lly

Greenguy 2022-06-15 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 568353)
^ Who are you cheering for - Tampa or Colorado? |hockey|

Colorado, because....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 568354)
I think I'm cheering for Colorado |hockey| Nathan McKinnon is local to my hometown and I've followed his career somewhat since he played junior hockey in Halifax. |thumb

Nathan McKinnon was Yell's favorite player on his Fantasy team |hockey|