Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Friday 2023-03-03 aka NHL Trade Deadline (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=73732)

Greenguy 2023-03-03 09:00 AM

Friday 2023-03-03 aka NHL Trade Deadline

Morning! |waves|

NHL Trade Deadline is 3PM ET today, which means I get to watch TSN for a couple of hours |banana| Ramster's Senators & my Sabres are currently tied & 4 points out of the playoffs. Ottawa's made some good moves. My Sabres seem to be sleeping... |hockey|

Useless Stat:
Sabres are 12-16-2 at home, 19-9-2 on the road |crazy|

I've got work to do :D

Evil Chris 2023-03-03 09:50 AM

Leafs made some big moves. I suppose the time is now to go all-in for Kyle Dubas. It's sort of now or never while that "core 4" is still playing together. I like the new additions as it makes the team a lot tougher, which is what you need in the playoffs.

Not holding my breath at all, however.

Trade me right fucking now!

JustRobert 2023-03-03 09:53 AM

Good Morning :)

Have a back doctor appt today and I think I'll get some more exercises to do as it keeps getting better. Still have sensations in the leg but not as often or as annoying as before so I think this is good. Then a couple of errands to run.

Before and after the above it's just grunt work and watching F1 practice sessions just to get familiar with the cars and a few new names.

Enjoy your Friday!

Ramster 2023-03-03 10:54 AM

Good morning |waves|

Great |hockey| game last night and big win by my Sens over the Rangers |banana| Working today as usual then the Grandson tonight. Have a TGIF |thumb

jollyhumper 2023-03-03 12:02 PM

Hi |waves|

F1 is on again, and I've just watched the F2-qualifying.
Our man Dennis Hauger qualified 4th, and I'm pretty satisfied with that. This can be a good season |thumb

I'm struggling with health, but new meds seem to stabilize things, without fucking up my cognitive abilities. I hope it remains so!

Music-wise I'm on old Pink Floyd atm.

Take care
J|JollyHumper|lly

ArtWilliams 2023-03-03 12:30 PM

Morning. |coffee

Went to the doctor (for myself). Apparently, I'm healthy. LOL

Working until 4:30pm and then I'm involved in a charity Euchre tournament tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets cancelled as we are expecting 20-30 cm (8 - 15 in) of snow. Now, that not Buffalo amounts but it's still a lot. They said we might get "thundersnow"!

Have a good one! |thumb

Pagan 2023-03-03 02:54 PM

Oooh, I love thundersnow!!

Finally, I have new glasses for stitching and computer work. I can see for the first time this year. I have more catching up to do than I even know what to do with. I know, little pieces at a time. My goal for today is to get some galleries made and submitted. I also have a whole bunch of 404'd galleries to clear out. Sigh...