Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   TUE Apr 12 Warm & Sunny (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=73021)

ArtWilliams 2022-04-12 07:50 AM

TUE Apr 12 Warm & Sunny

Morning. |coffee

It's going to be warm and sunny with a high of 16C (61 American) today.

I've got another busy day with a couple of meetings plus an ongoing project. I may try and get out for a walk this afternoon since it's going to be so nice.

Lots of TV options tonight including stuff on the PVR and, of course, the Blue Jays.

Have a good one! |thumb

Greenguy 2022-04-12 08:54 AM

GOOD FUCKING MORNING!!! |party2

I'm thrilled this morning - and JustRobert will be as well - as a big ad buy from last year just renewed |banana||bananna||banana|

This almost makes the nausea from my stomach go away |barf|

Gonna prob go back to bed for a bit so i can go to the chiro later as my back/hip is fucked again |facepalm|

JustRobert 2022-04-12 10:14 AM

Good Morning :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 567755)
I'm thrilled this morning - and JustRobert will be as well - as a big ad buy from last year just renewed

Yes I AM |banana|
Perfect timing as I'm going to start doing our taxes and I know we owe.

Of course the laptop I use for taxes has not been turned on in a year so I'm sure there will be lots of updates to deal with |banghead|

Did hours of yard work yesterday and my back is killing me plus my this is the first time using my hand since the surgery and lets just say I'm glad I see the surgeon this Friday as it fucking HURT. I've read online that it can take 6 months for recovery but need his opinion and maybe new exercises/stretches to do.

That's it for me sooooo Enjoy your Tuesday!

hincapie 2022-04-12 11:36 AM

Work work work....

Oh and I went to see a killer whale that somehow made it into the low waters of the local fjord...

Greenguy 2022-04-12 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 567760)
Of course the laptop I use for taxes has not been turned on in a year so I'm sure there will be lots of updates to deal with |banghead|

10 months & 2 weeks, but who's counting|lol|

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 564324)
on 2021-05-24, 10:08 AM
Finally took care of my taxes and only 1 week late |banana|

Evil Chris 2022-04-12 02:18 PM

Queensr˙che and Judas Priest were great last night. Either it was extra loud or I'm just getting older. Either way my ears are still ringing a little.

Weather is great here today. Just working on some files. Have a good one.

Ramster 2022-04-12 04:56 PM

Happy Tuesday :D

Forgot to pop by, busy AF as usual, Weather sucks here in Vegas, yes I'm in Vegas, and cooler weather is good because I'm stuck in my room working anyway |loony|

Back to Arizona in the morning before the trek home |thumb

JustRobert 2022-04-13 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 567763)
10 months & 2 weeks, but who's counting|lol|

|lol|