Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Friday 2022-11-25 aka Merry ⬛ Friday (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=73520)

Greenguy 2022-11-25 07:56 AM

Friday 2022-11-25 aka Merry ⬛ Friday

Morning! |waves|

Turkey Day was nice, even if only 1 of the girls came over :( and the Bills pulled one out of their ass, so |party2

Black Friday means very little in my personal life, as we usually don't buy each other gifts. This year I splurged & got us each an early Xmas present: Meta Quest 2 - so we shall see :)

A lot of work today, plus I think The Bitch wants to go out for a few |cheers| after work, so I best get |escape|

ArtWilliams 2022-11-25 08:34 AM

Morning. |coffee

Sadly, Canada has adopted Black Friday because it's another way to sell shit to people. No Black Friday in my household though. I don't really need anything which is a nice thing to be able to say. Those who do participate have to fight crowds for the really cheap stuff. The rest is priced at a "sale price" that would be the regular price anyhow so why bother?

My wife is out all day working. I'm here working with the dog by my side. I think it's homemade Caesar salad followed by Euchre and Rummikub.

Have a good one! |thumb

JustRobert 2022-11-25 11:30 AM

Good Morning :)

Sore from yesterday so I'll be flat on my back just doing work all day though US and England play today I believe so may watch this match instead of highlights while in the recliner laying on ice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 569639)
and the Bills pulled one out of their ass

I actually caught watched the ending of this from Detroit TD & 2 pt conversion till the end. Thought about your roller coaster ride with it all :D

Enjoy your Friday!

jollyhumper 2022-11-25 02:09 PM

Good evening |waves|

I went to help a friend set up his studio, but he hadn't prepared anything, so I couldn't complete the setup. (He wants me to do magic, which frustrates me a lot).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 569639)
This year I splurged & got us each an early Xmas present: Meta Quest 2 - so we shall see :)

I got one of those. Unfortunately, I'm one of those who get a bit nauseous and dizzy when I use it. |huh
But yea, it's fun :-)

Have a great weekend
J:)lly

Ramster 2022-11-25 04:29 PM

TGIF |waves|

As Greenguy said, I did the drive to Buffalo and back Wednesday to have tacos |lol| oh, and sign at the bank. Left at 7am, home at 7:30pm |loony|

Yesterday was an insanely busy day. Up and worked for an hour or so then had to go pay for building supplies for the house, then pick up my Mustang, then home and finish moving stuff from the garage to the basement to park the Mustang in the garage for the winter months, then finally got over to the bar to watch the football games. Didn't get there until half time of the Bills game and when I did, because I was so busy prior, I didn't even know the score :D

This morning I flew to Nova Scotia. Got my Mom to the airport as she's flying to Switzerland to do a cruise Zurich to Amsterdam so I'm now staying with my Dad while she's gone for the next 2 weeks |thumb

JAI-LING 2022-11-26 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 569640)
Morning. |coffee

Sadly, Canada has adopted Black Friday because it's another way to sell shit to people. No Black Friday in my household though. I don't really need anything which is a nice thing to be able to say. Those who do participate have to fight crowds for the really cheap stuff. The rest is priced at a "sale price" that would be the regular price anyhow so why bother?

My wife is out all day working. I'm here working with the dog by my side. I think it's homemade Caesar salad followed by Euchre and Rummikub.

Have a good one! |thumb

Black Friday has even come to Japan this year. It's really annoying and insane all rolled up into one. Though the public seems to have it on ignore stores are hyping it up. Forgetting/ignoring that people don't really "do" Christmas beyond decorations and parties. Not to celebrate the holiday but an excuse for parties. Ther are "Throw Out the Year" parties to send off 2022 and of course 2 new years date parties, calendar and lunar. People really love going to parties. |banana|

Greenguy 2022-11-26 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAI-LING (Post 569645)
...People really love going to parties. |banana|

Who doesn't love a party? |party2

JAI-LING 2022-11-26 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 569647)
Who doesn't love a party? |party2

|banana||banana||banana|